No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

45 min low intensity climb on treadmill and now sauna time.

Comment

New Year Workout Accountability 2018

Nice 2.5 hour trip this am.

This plus:

BB bench 15x12x10x8x6x15DS
      DB Decline 15x15x12x10x10
      DB Fly 15x15x12x10x10
      Mch Decline /// Mch Inc 12x12x10x10

Also mixed in abs with the exercises to keep the heart rate up rather then doing everything afterwards

Scissors 4x25
      Parallel Bar leg lifts 5x20
      Decline crunches 5x20
      Russian twist 4x25
      Land mines 3x50
      Mch crunches 5x20
      Mch twist 4x25
      Toe touches 4x25
      45 lb oblique lifts 4x25

Cardio was 2.5 miles in 20 mins flat

Comment

Yesterday was scheduled rest day.
        Clapping plyo push-ups to failure SS 10 standing DB rows. 4 sets.
        12 DB clean and press SS 10 DB fielder curls with side hops. Supposed to be 4 sets, but lost count and think I ended up with 5.
        12 single leg squats with DB press. 3 sets.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Back is doneeeeeeee. 1 mile jog at the end in 8 mins

Deadlifts 15x10x10x10x10x15
          Single Arm Rows 15x15x10x10
          Lat Pulldows 15x12x12x10
          T-Bar Rows 15x15x12x12
          Seated Cable Rows 20x15x15x10
          Back Extensions 25x25x25x25
          Cable Straight Arm Pulldowns 20x15x15x15
          Seated Mch Rows 15x12x10x10
          Assisted Mch Pull ups 12x10x10x15
          Mch Single Arm Lat pulldowns 12x12x10x10

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Forgot to post yesterday......Triceps and back. Today was shoulders, traps and abs. My elbow is still killing me. I need to find a doctor with a cortisone shot in hand.
            Richard, try this method, I had tendonitis so bad in my elbow I could barely close the lid on a bottle of Aleve, started doing this along with some stretches, and it went away. Stay away from the shot!

Learn about the Best Tennis Elbow Treatment, Effectively Treating Tennis Elbow, Fast Treatment for Tennis Elbow.

Its painfully cold at times, but made a huge difference for me. You don't need to buy his DVD he's selling, the tips in this page are probably enough to get you fixed up.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
              Richard, try this method, I had tendonitis so bad in my elbow I could barely close the lid on a bottle of Aleve, started doing this along with some stretches, and it went away. Stay away from the shot!

Learn about the Best Tennis Elbow Treatment, Effectively Treating Tennis Elbow, Fast Treatment for Tennis Elbow.

Its painfully cold at times, but made a huge difference for me. You don't need to buy his DVD he's selling, the tips in this page are probably enough to get you fixed up.
              Thanks John, Im going to give that a try. When I saw you had posted on this thread I thought you were joining the group.

Comment

Rower, Chest and Bicep SS and then calves. Finished with eliptical and stretching in the sauna. Im doing lower reps(8,6,4) followed with a drop set, so all of my weights are increasing. My goal is to get two reps of 225. I havent done that since my early 20s when I was a 165 lb stick.

Comment

Thanks John, Im going to give that a try. When I saw you had posted on this thread I thought you were joining the group.
                  I'm finally doing something down here, cut out candy and eating right, doing some body weight stuff using an app, Freeletics. Don't have access to weights.

Getting at least 10k - 15k steps in a day wearing FRC coveralls in this heat is helping shed some weight as well. already feel better and its only been two weeks, two more weeks here and I'll be in much better shape then when I came down. Back is already feeling better. Cut my beer intake down to only 2 a night also. Was at my all time highest weight just before I left, too much Whataburger and ice cream...

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                    Congrats on the PR! Knee wraps will help ya lift more. The key to them is to practice in them a lot and get those suckers screaming tight.
                    For sure. This was my first experience using them so I'm sure there is plenty I can improve but overall I feel like it helped my lift a lot. I haven't decide if I will compete raw classic or with gear, but now that I'm getting to heavier weights I'm scared of getting injured in training so I want to make sure I'm using all the precautions I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Snacks View Post
                      For sure. This was my first experience using them so I'm sure there is plenty I can improve but overall I feel like it helped my lift a lot. I haven't decide if I will compete raw classic or with gear, but now that I'm getting to heavier weights I'm scared of getting injured in training so I want to make sure I'm using all the precautions I can.
                      I wear SBD knee and elbow sleeves. They work wonders. Keeps your joints warm and lubed up. Made a huge difference in performance. I highly recommend them.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                        I wear SBD knee and elbow sleeves. They work wonders. Keeps your joints warm and lubed up. Made a huge difference in performance. I highly recommend them.
                        What's the difference in wraps and sleeves?

Comment

Originally posted by Snacks View Post
                          What's the difference in wraps and sleeves?
                          Sleeves keep your joints warm, lubed up and depending on the sleeve a certain level of support. Wraps provide a higher level of support, bracing and the ability to lift more weight. Their are studies that say wraps can weaken the joints. A lot of powerlifters use both. They usually start incorporating wraps closer to meet times.

Comment

Sleeves you leave on as well and wraps you remove after each set. I also use Strong wrist wraps

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                              I'm finally doing something down here, cut out candy and eating right, doing some body weight stuff using an app, Freeletics. Don't have access to weights.

Getting at least 10k - 15k steps in a day wearing FRC coveralls in this heat is helping shed some weight as well. already feel better and its only been two weeks, two more weeks here and I'll be in much better shape then when I came down. Back is already feeling better. Cut my beer intake down to only 2 a night also. Was at my all time highest weight just before I left, too much Whataburger and ice cream...
                              Good deal. I wish I would have gotten my crap together when I was your age. Instead I let it spiral out of control. My elbow isnt feeling better yet. I guess I'll keep trying your treatment a little while longer and see what happens.

Comment

Good deal. I wish I would have gotten my crap together when I was your age. Instead I let it spiral out of control. My elbow isnt feeling better yet. I guess I'll keep trying your treatment a little while longer and see what happens.
                                Try the flossing out as well. It works wonders.

Edit, not the voodoo flossing.

Comment

Working...
                                X