No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My right shoulder is killing me after wrestling this past weekend, pretty upset with myself for doing stupid sh*t.
    I hit 7 sets of flat bench yesterday and even hit a flat bench PR, but when I tried to do incline/decline my shoulder just kept giving out on me.
    Swimming isn't an option for my shoulder at this point, so I hit 50 floors on the stair master.

Comment

I was 255 when I started operation fat a$% in December. Slowly brought that down to 237 as of this morning. But I know I've exchanged some fat for muscle. Been hitting the gym 4-5 days per week. Hoping I can keep it up barring injury. Going to night shift starting Sunday so I'm waiting to see how my body reacts so I can plan a workout schedule around that.

Comment

Your a Lt now. Go workout at work

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
          I have not checked in for a while. Good to see new faces and people that have changed their lifestyles. I’m about to get strict on nutrition. BF% was 17 on calipers yesterday at a work health expo. Not to bad for almost 50 and 250# but I’d like to be in that 13-16% range.
          Good stuff sir!

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          I was 255 when I started operation fat a$% in December. Slowly brought that down to 237 as of this morning. But I know I've exchanged some fat for muscle. Been hitting the gym 4-5 days per week. Hoping I can keep it up barring injury. Going to night shift starting Sunday so I'm waiting to see how my body reacts so I can plan a workout schedule around that.
          Congrats and keep up the good work sir!

Nights and working out were tough from my previous job. I did both working out immediately after the shift and heading home to sleep for 6-7 hours then working out. Can’t say which was better but don’t give in and keep it up!

Comment

Keep it up, when I worked nights, I would workout after work.

Last week of 7x2 in the book. Start 4x2 with upped weight next rotation for 1-2 weeks right now. Well, tomorrow actually. Today is cardio and abs.

Comment

When I worked nights it was easier for me to workout before going to work. Sleep as late as I needed to, piddle around the house, then go work out a couple hours before checking 10-41. I was always too tired to go to the gym after working nights.

Comment

Low plank marches. 15 each leg.
                Low plank knee to same elbow. 15 each side.
                Low plank knee to opposite elbow. 15 each side.
                Physioball reverse hyperextension. 15.
                Run as circuit 3 times.
                Tomorrow is a scheduled off day. Program says we get an extra day off this week to prepare for the challenge on Friday.[emoji33]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Shoulders, traps and abs today.

Comment

Chest & triceps, cardio

Comment

Off day today. I'm whooped. Went a walk with the wife and the dog but that's about it.

Comment

Back and sprints as long as I think my hammy’s can take it

Comment

Off day today. I'm whooped. Went a walk with the wife and the dog but that's about it.

Me too. My back and hip were hurting pretty bad this morning so I took some naproxen and went back to bed. Its tough getting old.

Comment

Hyperextensions 4x25
                            Alternating BB bent over row to deadlift 4x10x10 with 135
                            Mch assisted pull ups 4x15
                            Reverse grip lat pull down 15x15x12x12
                            Single arm DB row 20x15x15x10
                            Seated Lat pull down 15x15x12x12
                            Seated cable v bar row 15x15x12x10x15
                            Straight arm cable lat pull down 15x15x12x12
                            Hyper extensions 4x25 (could only do 75 reps)

10 sprints. Stopped because my left groin was starting to hurt

Comment

Back, triceps and calves today. Im done for the next several days. My body is feeling the effects of hitting it for 5-6 days a week for the last 7 weeks. Time to give it a break from the heavy lifting and concentrate on some cardio/stretching for the next 7-14 days.

Comment

Co-workers took me to Saltgrass and to the chocolate bar for dessert. I think I just gained back five pounds today.

Comment

Working...
                                X