No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did 14x1 sets of 12oz curls and really feel great!

Comment

Originally posted by Boogieman View Post
      Did 14x1 sets of 12oz curls and really feel great!
      How you feeling this morning?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        Day 2 of this plan was a good one.
        10 minute treadmill warm-up.

Then all these:

Finished up with 30 minutes of elliptical on crosstraining mode.

2 hours total.
        Well done sir! It gets addicting after awhile.

Comment

I had three major abdominal surgeries when I was going through the colon cancer for 3 years. These are probably the first real sit-ups I have done since early 2009. It was about as fun as I thought it would be.

Comment

I currently weigh 260, but my goal weight is 335! My wife just opened an ice cream shop, so I should hit my goal by June!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              I had three major abdominal surgeries when I was going through the colon cancer for 3 years. These are probably the first real sit-ups I have done since early 2009. It was about as fun as I thought it would be.
              The ab roller is right around the corner.....that one is real fun the next day or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexdeer19 View Post
                I currently weigh 260, but my goal weight is 335! My wife just opened an ice cream shop, so I should hit my goal by June!
                No way you can get there by June with just ice cream......you better hope your mom and dad open up a pizza joint too. Good luck with your goals.

Comment

No gym time for me this morning. Had to be at the Dr.'s office for blood work. I hope my LDL and triglycerides are lower this time. I'm really interested to see what my T-level is.

Back at it tomorrow.

Comment

Got it a clean day. Spent 1.5 hrs drilling clean technique.

Comment

warm up, shoulders, traps and abs followed with 10 minutes on the row machine and stretching for 12 minutes.

Comment

Just knocked out Back and Bi’s

Similar routine as before but mixed in some new exercises

Spider curls
                        Zottaman curls
                        Incline Hammer curls

Comment

Bumps and Jumps today. 20 minutes: 12 box jumps on every odd minute and 10 burpee squat thrust with push-ups on every even minute. It was tough, glad I used a stopwatch. Almost face planted on the one of the box (flat bench) jumps when the room started spinning.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Giant sets today to make up for missing yesterday. Heavy 5X5 or more if I could get it.

Reverse grip bench/Pullups (bodyweight)/dumbbell curl
                            Plank rows (smith machine)/hammer curl bar/incline dumbbell press
                            Over head cable curls and a couple of other lifts I can't even tell you what they are called. I just do them, lol!
                            Finished off with the ab roller and med ball situps.

What's everyone eating pre-workout and post workout?

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                              What's everyone eating pre-workout and post workout?
                              This morning I ate 2 eggs, 2oz venison pan sausage, 1 slice dave's killer good seed bread with butter. Lifetime Preworkout as I head out the door. After workout, Lifetime Fast Fuel protein, then an hour later I eat a small meal.

Comment

Nothing pre wise for me

Scoop and a half on the shake after though

Comment

Working...
                                X