New Year Workout Accountability 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
    I haven't made it since Tuesday. The GF is at my house and sicker than a dog. I'll try it tomorrow.
    That was me yesterday. Had to wake up early to take the kids to school. Wife wasn’t feeling well. I went back home to crash afterwards. Lol. Time to get some cleans. LETS DO THIS!!!!

Comment

Chest, biceps and calves yesterday and shoulders, traps and abs today. Some cardio both days on the treadmill and row machine. My stretching goal of being able to stand with feet close together and touch my hands flat to the ground is very close. I actually did it for a couple of seconds yesterday and today.

Comment

Back and Bi’s today

Had a solid workout with a great pump

To lazy to type everything out though

Comment

What a crappy workout. Little sleep, got woken up by my sons high blood sugar alarm after only 4 hrs of sleep. I fell asleep at 3 am as I get off of work at 0200. Couldn't go back to sleep so, I hit the gym. No energy, no pop, decreased strength and plenty of feeling like everything was forced and had to be gutted out.

After warm up

Cleans 10x2
          Front squats 5x3
          Lat pull downs/V-bar push downs 3x10
          Neutral grip wide rows/Reverse grip pull downs 3x10

Skipped abs and low back because I had to be in to work early.

Comment

400 challenge rematch. Broke it down into 10 sets of 10 this time. Inverted rows/push-ups/sit-ups/squats. Beat Monday's time (15:54) by over 2 minutes.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

1 hour cardio on elliptical
              Calf raises 12x3
              KB goblet squats 10x3
              Not sure what it's called....and where your feet are hooked under pads and you raise your upper body like an inverted sit up thingymajig 12x3
              Glute press machine 10x3
              Last edited by Chew; 02-02-2018, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                1 hour cardio on elliptical
                Calf raises 12x3
                KB goblet squats 10x3
                Not sure what it's called....and where your feet are hooked under pads and you raise your upper body like an inverted sit up thingymajig 12x3
                Flute press machine 10x3
                Thingymajigs suck. Sounds like an incline sit-up maybe?! We're you on an incline?

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                  Thingymajigs suck. Sounds like an incline sit-up maybe?! We're you on an incline?

Something like this evil bass ****

Comment

Something like this evil bass ****
                    Ah, gotcha. I think those are hypertensions.

Comment

Starting up next week going to commit to a 3 month plan good luck guys and gals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nocks33 View Post
                        Starting up next week going to commit to a 3 month plan good luck guys and gals

Best of luck. What are your goals? I need to lose 40 lbs and get off some meds

Comment

Best of luck. What are your goals? I need to lose 40 lbs and get off some meds

3 months lifting weights 3 days a week with some cardio and flexibility incorporated.. going for like a 30-45 min workout.. just want to get fit

Comment

I went back to Crossfit Wednesday. Gonna go twice next week and then get stable at three a week, bike every day I'm off for cardio. Man I'm sore after 2 years off. (Recovering from a messed up ankle)

Comment

Didn’t work out yesterday. Today was heavy chest and tris. 4 sets flat bench, 4 sets incline dB bench, 4 sets decline bench for chest. 4 sets skull crushers and 4 sets close grip bench for triceps. 3-5 reps on everything and hit cardio between most sets.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
                                I went back to Crossfit Wednesday. Gonna go twice next week and then get stable at three a week, bike every day I'm off for cardio. Man I'm sore after 2 years off. (Recovering from a messed up ankle)
                                Keep it up!

Originally posted by Rich... View Post
                                Didn’t work out yesterday. Today was heavy chest and tris. 4 sets flat bench, 4 sets incline dB bench, 4 sets decline bench for chest. 4 sets skull crushers and 4 sets close grip bench for triceps. 3-5 reps on everything and hit cardio between most sets.
                                Love me some skullcrushers for mass!

Cardio day today

10 min treadmill
                                20 Fat burner setting on the rotating stair case of death.
                                20 min more on treadmill

Super sets
                                External/Internal abduction rotator cuff with rear delt band squeezes on last 3 sets with 3 sets of shoulder breakers

Abs were 3 super sets
                                Over head KB hold/Paloff press
                                3x10 cable crunches to finish

15 min walk on treadmill to cool down followed by stretching and a good dump.

Comment

Working...
                                X