Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    Sheeettttttttttttttttt

Ate like crap at lunch today because Reps brought food... Chick-fil-A and cheese cake

Did my run to make up for it.....

10.1 miles in 1hr 44mins

Legs are freaking fried.....

That being said Legs in the morning at the gym unless I’m just flat beat
    Well I would say you burned off the crap food no problem. It was a planned off day for me......rolled out to the golf course and spanked whitey around. Back at it tomorrow.

Comment

Off day here. Legs are sore and I've got a side job all night and work again tomorrow. Will hit it hard this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Well I would say you burned off the crap food no problem. It was a planned off day for me......rolled out to the golf course and spanked whitey around. Back at it tomorrow.
        Did some calculations and looked like I should’ve completely burned it off plus about 150 more cals so I did away with the bad but can’t afford to do that every day lol

Comment

I joined a gym. Does that count? I haven’t been able to go work out because I have tweaked my lower back, but I hope to be over it soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gbird View Post
            I joined a gym. Does that count? I haven’t been able to go work out because I have tweaked my lower back, but I hope to be over it soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            That’s a good first step!

Jump in there and do some light cardio to get the ball running while you let the back heal up.

Legs today!

Only done Barbell squats and deadlifts and already getting light headed

Comment

Well, the GF asked me last night what we were going to do in the gym today and I told her biceps, triceps, legs and a little cardio interval. Her response via text was that she needed to do some cardio to "beat the boredom". Boredom? From LIFTING? Blasphemy!!!! Therefore our workout today was a circuit with cardio interval:

Bicep curl/leg press/500 meter row
              Tricep Extension/leg curl/500 meter row
              Dips/goblet squat/500 meter row

I like the cardio intervals, but felt the need to do more lifting when done so while she stretched I did

Overhead rope extensions/preacher curl/hanging leg raise 3X10

I'm gassed, but will probably hit it again tomorrow for some shoulders.

Comment

1st half of the pyramid with increasing weight and 2 drop sets Ex: (10-8-6-4-10-12) for the heavy stuff

Smith squats SS w/ calf raises
                Dead Lift
                Leg Press SS w/ calf press

4x10 Single leg Glute press
                4x12 Leg extension
                4x12 Seated leg curl
                3x15 weighted good mornings SS w/ 45 pound plate wall sits 3x30sec

5 mins on the stair master with side stepping mixed in

Was able to sneak in a extra rep or 2 in a few sets of the heavy stuff

Limped out of the gym lol

Comment

Why is it that, every time, the 2 days following leg day I drop everything and have to squat to pick it up and everything I need at work is upstairs?! Lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Back to my 1 mile warm up, chest and bicep SS and then calves. .75 of cardio on the treadmill and finished with 12 minutes of leg stretching in the dry sauna. Man I love that to finish up.

Comment

I'm still at it, and stepping it up now that deer season is over. Still focused on being in the best shape possible by elk season. Morning and evening workouts with strength training and cardio, but lots of focus on cardio. Getting in as many miles as I have time from walking outside with a pack, then at least 2 or 3 treadmill workouts every week with a pack on and the incline kicked up pretty good. I'll be buying an altitude mask as well soon and start using it. I'm gonna have to up my calories a bit because of the increased cardio. I weighed 173 2 mornings ago but I want to be back around 180.

Comment

Today was shoulder day.

Not including warm up

Power Clean with OHP 8x4
                        Clean pulls 5x3 with shrugs on final set x 10.
                        DB lateral raises 3x10
                        Face Pulls 2x12 1x15
                        Romanian Deadlift for low back work.
                        Romanian twist to finish it off.

Comment

Life got in the way again today, I'll make it up in the morning. I'm not sure of the brand yet, but is $150 a good price for a 110 elliptical? It looks pretty fancy with digital display. A friend of my wife has one for sale I'm thinking about getting.

Comment

2 hours today.

40 minute elliptical cardio

DB tris
                            Pull down tris
                            Overhead pull down
                            DB bench press
                            Shoulder pull Down machine
                            Shoulder press machine
                            Hanging leg lifts

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                              Life got in the way again today, I'll make it up in the morning. I'm not sure of the brand yet, but is $150 a good price for a 110 elliptical? It looks pretty fancy with digital display. A friend of my wife has one for sale I'm thinking about getting.

I've found the majority of home machines are not near as good as gym machines plus, they eventually end up as clothes holders.

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              2 hours today.

40 minute elliptical cardio

DB tris
                              Pull down tris
                              Overhead pull down
                              DB bench press
                              Shoulder pull Down machine
                              Shoulder press machine
                              Hanging leg lifts

I would do db bench and shoulders before tricep isolation exercises. Also look in to push-pull routines. Chest - push/Back - pull, Legs and Shoulders/arms. Also, what are your lifting goals? Stronger, faster, jacked and tan or to feel better?

Comment

Chest and tris in the morning

I go to bed excited thinking about it lol

Comment

Working...
                                X