No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday was warmup, chest and biceps supersets, calves, treadmill and stretching. 2+ hrs total. Today was warmup, shoulders and traps, abs, rowing and stretching. Just short of 2 hrs total.

Comment

Saturday and Sunday were rest days per schedule, but I was tempted to throw in a P90X stretch day. Laziness prevailed though.
      Burpee push-up pyramids. 3 sets 8-1. (Kicked my butt more than I expected. Wasn't sure I was going to be able to do a girl push-up by the end of the 3rd set)
      Cable tubing rotation chest press. 2 sets of 12 each arm.
      Plate squeeze stances. 3 sets of 12 each direction.
      Wood chopper pushdowns. 3 sets of 12 each direction with resistance band.
      Tubing external rotation. 3 sets of 15 each arm.
      Still had fuel in the tank and wasn't ready to quit, so I added DB shoulder shrugs SS with DB scap traps. 3 sets of 10. (Not scheduled for today, but I don't feel like my shoulders are getting the attention they need.)
      60 seconds rest between sets.
      Started to throw in an ab workout, but needed to feed my critters and check cameras before it got dark.
      When I ordered this program, all they said I needed was a set of dumbbells, a pull up bar, and a bench. Since then I've needed an empty barbell, an exercise ball, 2 5# plates, resistance bands, and an agility ladder was recommended, but I didn't get it. I already had all this stuff, but it kinda ticks me off and gives me something to "B" about.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nope...

didn't happen today. My sleep pattern is so messed up. I don't remember when the last time was I slept through the night. I woke up at 0130 and never went back to sleep. I feel like hammered dog shat today.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
          didn't happen today. My sleep pattern is so messed up. I don't remember when the last time was I slept through the night. I woke up at 0130 and never went back to sleep. I feel like hammered dog shat today.
          It’s ok to have days! Get back at it when your rested and listen to your body.

Comment

Chest and tris this morning. I did mainly cables today. 12 sets of chest flys in different variations and 10 sets of triceps on cables with 40 seconds of hit between every set.

Comment

Today was my 2 week weigh in day. I have lost 1.6 lbs of fat but still have a loooong way to go on that front. My lean muscle mass hasnt changed at all but that isnt surprising for me. Today was warm up, back and tricep SS and then calves. 10 minutes on the treadmill and then 12 minutes stretching in the dry sauna. Total time was about 1hr40.

Comment

OLD MAN'S WORK OUT
                just back from my mile walk and chair exercises . on the "Intermittent Fasting" plan and 30 lbs. gone in
                3 1/2 months . yep 70 years young ... ;-)
                my so called work outs are minimal with a few curls and mostly it's the walking and fasting
                Last edited by k-town; 01-23-2018, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by k-town View Post
                  OLD MAN'S WORK OUT
                  just back from my mile walk and chair exercises . on the "Intermittent Fasting" plan and 30 lbs. gone in
                  my so called work outs are minimal with a few curls and mostly it's the walking and fasting
                  Congrats and well done. I bet it feels great to not carry that extra 30lbs around with each step and movement.

Comment

Back and bi’s here shortly after work

Sabrekiller- I feel you on the sleep. It’s been 5-6 years since I’ve slept through the whole night

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                      I know that feeling. Sometimes the recovery and repair is needed.

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      Today was my 2 week weigh in day. I have lost 1.6 lbs of fat but still have a loooong way to go on that front. My lean muscle mass hasnt changed at all but that isnt surprising for me. Today was warm up, back and tricep SS and then calves. 10 minutes on the treadmill and then 12 minutes stretching in the dry sauna. Total time was about 1hr40.
                      I'm down 10 lbs on keto, lots of water I'm sure. Keep on getting after it.

Off day today, it was the wife's weigh in day for Weight Watchers. She has lost 18 lbs in 14 wks. Proud of her!

Originally posted by k-town View Post
                      OLD MAN'S WORK OUT
                      Congrats on the weight loss and I Intermittent Fast occasionally as well. Keep on taking care of business!

Edit....didn't get it today. It was the wife's weigh in day at Weight Watchers. She's down 18 lbs in 14 weeks. Proud of her.
                      Last edited by icetrauma; 01-23-2018, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Great cardio workout last night with 40 minutes on the elliptical on interval mode. Says I burned 500 calories. Then did shoulders chest tris and abs.

Ive lost 16 pounds since December when I initiated operation fat ***. Still a long ways to go but it's gradually coming off and I'm feeling better.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          Great cardio workout last night with 40 minutes on the elliptical on interval mode. Says I burned 500 calories. Then did shoulders chest tris and abs.

Ive lost 16 pounds since December when I initiated operation fat ***. Still a long ways to go but it's gradually coming off and I'm feeling better.
                          Keep kicking arse sir!!

Back and bi’s went smooth yesterday but began gettin a insane headache that cut it a little short.

Just pulled up to the gym for shoulders and abs

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

That’s awesome! Keep at it.

I got up a little late so I didn’t have much time to workout. Still did some back and bis but no cardio.

Comment

Shoulders and abs were a success and a 7:30 mile to end it

Comment

Leaning towards a good jog tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X