DB reverse lunge and curls.
      DB clean and press.
      Tubing rotational chest press.
      Inverted rows.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

5000 meter row, 27 minutes

Comment

Back at it today, warm up, legs, abs, cardio, stretching......2hrs total.

Comment

Starting StrongLifts 5x5 tomorrow to get back in to the lifting heavy groove.

Comment

Yesterday, shoulders, calves, cardio, stretching. Today, chest, abs, cardio stretching. Right at 2 hrs both days.

Comment

Been awhile since I posted.

Since coming to Houston we’ve been eating out way to much and I started a new job about a month ago and have been traveling Mon-Thursday each week and me and the misses have been shooting weddings every weekend the last 3 weekends.

I’ve been getting in ~3 workouts in a week but they are nothing compared to my workouts from earlier this year which is very depressing. Snuck in a 3 mile jog this afternoon at least

Comment

The GF and I made it into the gym Saturday and today. Saturday was chest and triceps and today was back and legs.

Saturday 5X5 supersets with some sets of 10 depending on the exercise

Bilateral wide grip press/tricep extension pronated and supinated
                  Incline chest press/overhead tricep extension
                  Reverse grip bench (smith machine)/cable tricep kickback
                  Bench press/v-bar pushdown with strip set

Monday 4X8-10 supersets

Bilateral lat pull down/leg extension
                  Intermediate grip row/bilateral seated leg press
                  V-bar pullups/seated calf raise

My legs have really weakened since surgery. Starting this week I'll be working legs three days a week, MWF and supersetting with something else.

Comment

Woke up at 4:30 and knocked out a good chest and cardio session

BB bench SS DB flys
                    DB Incline
                    Mch Incline
                    Cable flys (Decline//Standard//Incline)

2.25 miles on the threadmill

Comment

1st day of Stronglifts today.

Squat
                      Bench
                      BB row

Comment

400 challenge. I usually don't warm up before the 400 challenge, but I figured I'd give it a shot this time. I lost 30 seconds. Not sure if it's because I used up too much on the warm up, or if it's just an off day. 10:43.

Comment

Legs, some upper back and some cardio and stretching. Doctor visit on the knee tomorrow and then headed to Port Mansfield for several days of fishing. First real fun thing Ive gotten to do since my knee surgery end of July. Hernia surgery is scheduled for Nov 5 but I have a bow hunt scheduled for week after Thanksgiving. Then hopefully it is no restrictions in the gym and life!

Comment

5000 m row in 27 minutes. Biceps, triceps, shoulder press, pec flyes

Comment

Low plank marches.
                              Low plank elbow to same knee.
                              Low plank elbow to opposite knee.
                              Physioball reverse hypertension.

Comment

Shoulders and legs today. I like a good arse kicking shoulder day. 5 minute warmup on treadmill, then three warmup sets followed by 4 sets of 8-10 reps, supersetting.

Military press (smith machine)/seated calf raise
                                Seated lateral raise/leg extension
                                Incline front raise/air squats
                                Rear delt fly/bilateral leg press

Tried to throw in some leg raises on the situp bench, but the new hip was having none of that! I've been lacking some serious ab work so I guess I'll use the crunch machine and figure out some other movements.

Tomorrow will be chest and biceps.

Comment

Working...
                                X