That one guy who knows everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
    I know that....... I was making a joke about everything on the internet is true.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Bonjour

Comment

Not just bows, but everything in life.

I refer to those people as...

Dr. Tommy Topper, PhD in everything

Comment

I thought this was like Facebook.

Comment

The trap is set. Let's see if one shows up.
          Last edited by oktx; 01-01-2018, 09:10 AM.

Comment

There are some good guys on TBH that will try to help out.

There some on TBH that seem to know everything and whatever you own is not near good enough for them and they got the best. I actually wonder how many of the "one uppers" even go hunting or even own a bow.

Sometimes folks that boast and brag are all hat and no cattle.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post

There some on TBH that seem to know everything and whatever you own is not near good enough for them and they got the best. I actually wonder how many of the "one uppers" even go hunting or even own a bow.

Preach brother!!!!

Comment

LOL! Well said Radar! I do lift my glass to the many of peeps I've gotten info from but yeah, the save your money and get one like mine crowd does annoy sometime.

Comment

They may not know everything...but in their mind they are never in doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post

Ain’t that the truth!

Comment

Ha Ha.. We have a guy at work call him the information Highway. Laziest SOB their is. But knows it all

Comment

Originally posted by Begjason View Post
                        Anybody else have that one friend who thinks he knows everything about any bow invented? I mean will straight up lie about what he “knows” thinking people can’t just get on google and see the truth! Sometimes it’s pretty funny the outrageous things they say. Just figured some people might relate on here!
                        Originally posted by Begjason View Post
                        What’s wrong with using google to find answers about a bow? You find reviews, or really pretty much anything you need to know about a specific bow. So if you came to the post to bash someone on their way of finding info, don’t comment. Js
                        Wait wait....so you are bashing your friend on here but then get upset thinking you were getting bashed on how you look for things on the internet? That is some funny stuff right there.

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        It's really not nice to talk about Smart when he's not awake yet to defend himself
                        Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                        Originally posted by miket View Post

I mean thats uncalled for!

Hey hey...I ask a whole lotta questions on here to be be deemed a know it all. However if by being on here all the time and answering questions or giving an opinion on here, I am deemed a know it all, I can certainly stop helping folks. ..
                        Last edited by Smart; 01-01-2018, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Yeah, as far as forums go, TBH isn't bad. On other forums some people can't accept that someone may have a different opinion/experience/knowledge than them. I was just on another forum where a guy posted something twice from "expert" me or the others on the thread had never heard of because he couldn't make a coherent argument on his own.

Sometimes it's better to just walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Wait wait....so you are bashing your friend on here but then get upset thinking you were getting bashed on how you look for things on the internet? That is some funny stuff right there.

Hey hey...I ask a whole lotta questions on here to be be deemed a know it all. However if by being on here all the time and answering questions or giving an opinion on here, I am deemed a know it all, I can certainly stop helping folks. ..

Don't stop. There's nothing wrong with knowing everything. Someone has too!

I've learned a lot from you and others on here. Mostly how to be a smart arse but I've learned a lot

Seriously, there are many guys on here who I've learned from there experience. Smart included!
                            Last edited by AntlerCollector; 01-01-2018, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by antlercollector View Post
                              don't stop. There's nothing wrong with knowing everything. Someone has too!

i've learned a lot from you and others on here. Mostly how to be a smart arse but i've learned a lot
                              lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

I think we'll be ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X