X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    [ATTACH]889911[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]889912[/ATTACH]

I have 4 windows and can almost shoot 180, but, being right handed, I would have to be sitting too far to the front to shoot that angle with my bow to the right. I can see 180 degrees, but it’s not practical to shoot with a bow. You want to be sitting in the back of the blind in the dark.
    Well said...

Comment

Are these blinds flange bottom where its lag bolted to the base outside of the blind, or is it like sitting in a water tank bolted inside the blind?

Comment

Is it true they do not have a bottom? Just curious.

Comment

We have 5 krivoman blinds on the lease and I honestly think 4 windows is the perfect amount!

Comment

5 windows to actually shoot 180

I have 3 and wish it was 4 minimum. Luckily I got my target this year but would have had him earlier if I had more windows. The 3 kept me from getting a shot the first time

Comment

Originally posted by Wampuscat View Post
              Are these blinds flange bottom where its lag bolted to the base outside of the blind, or is it like sitting in a water tank bolted inside the blind?
              They do have a flange to bolt them down.

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
              Is it true they do not have a bottom? Just curious.
              No bottom.

Comment

I agree with Burnadell. In order be able to draw without sticking the arrow out the window I sit way back - my drawing elbow almost touches the door. From that position I can only shoot out the front. It would take moving the stool and a lot of shifting around to get a shot out the side. Not sure I could do that quickly/quietly enough with a deer close.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                  I agree with Burnadell. In order be able to draw without sticking the arrow out the window I sit way back - my drawing elbow almost touches the door. From that position I can only shoot out the front. It would take moving the stool and a lot of shifting around to get a shot out the side. Not sure I could do that quickly/quietly enough with a deer close.
                  Very true. I am able to shoot from side to side but I have never wanted to open more than one window. I open the window I am planning on shooting out of and sit quietly in the back shadows. I think if you saw a deer off to your side and wanted to open another window with them there and move your seat, etc, you are going to get busted. Also, opening more than one window sure lets out a lot of scent. Not a good idea IMO.

Comment

Takin notes over here Boss.

Comment

I have 4 windows (3 blinds) in each spaced out as much as possible. Can see more than 180 easy. Can shoot a little more than 180 with a bow.

Don't worry about them seeing you. Windows are tinted plus it's easy to put up a curtain over any window you won't use during that specific hunt.

You need the vent BTW.. They get hot!

Comment

I have three windows on mine and 99% of the shots I've taken have been through the center window. To me it can be done, but it takes a lot of movement to get into position to shoot from another window. One bump against something and your busted. I also shoot through netting I get from double bull and if you're quite you can move all you want. I also think that the net cuts down on scent as I frequently have deer withi 2-3yds with no problem. My average shot is under ten yards. As far as not having a bottom, that works out well in the almost solid rock terrain in Menard. You will lose some morning and evening light with the net, but for me it's worth it. The blind has given me a lot of high percentage shots and is one of the best hunting purchases I've made. It may sound like it ,but I don't know Mitch or have anything to do with his business. I'm just a happy customer.

Comment

Originally posted by ATXArcher View Post
                          I have 4 in mine and feel I can shoot close to 180 degrees. I have it set up where I have no windows behind me, so I stay hidden in the dark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both of mine are 4 windows done like this and I have vents as well. I have been pleased with 4 windows and the spacing on a 4' platform. We are going taller next season and the deer won't be able to see through it so I considered adding 2 more windows but not needed. I don't think I would be happy with 3 windows.

I also just upgraded to the deluxe windows and have been very pleased. Next step is the deluxe doors.

Comment

I hunted a buddies place that had 5 window Krivos and I thought that was too many. Too easy to get silhouetted the way they were set up. We have multiple blinds and all of ours are 3 windows I think. No complaints.

Comment

Thanks for all the good info. Am I understanding that windows can be spaced differently, on order? What are the deluxe windows and door?

Comment

Originally posted by QDM4fun View Post
                                Thanks for all the good info. Am I understanding that windows can be spaced differently, on order? What are the deluxe windows and door?

Yes. I can put windows where ever you want. The deluxe doe is an Rv door. Just a higher end door. Deluxe windows are really nice wi does but expensive. The difference between deluxe and regular. Deluxe is a fully framed wi bid that closes tightly to its own frame. The regular windows are framed tented glass windows that close flat against my molded frame.

Comment

Working...
                                X