• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

starting to get a little freezing drizzle here,just south of Sherman Tx

Comment

This is good for my Apple trees that are almost dead

Comment

We have snow in old Wills Point this morning! It’s lite but it is snow. Haven’t seen that in a while now!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowslinger1 View Post
          We have snow in old Wills Point this morning! It’s lite but it is snow. Haven’t seen that in a while now!
          Had a pretty good dusting of fine snow about an hour ago here in Allen.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
            Had a pretty good dusting of fine snow about an hour ago here in Allen.

I was wondering how long it would snow but it’s been going for a while now. It’s collecting on the roof a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wise county is a mess, people are stupid.im staying home until Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Been snowing east of Lubbock since around 10 am, nothing heavy, but enough to coat the grass

It’s gotten colder today, 18 at sunrise, it’s 16 now. That forecasted 25 today seems a bit far fetched
                Last edited by Playa; 12-31-2017, 02:55 PM.

Comment

We finally got to Waco at 4:30 this afternoon which was just in time for the bridges to all ice over. The first bridge we came to had a 6 car pile up that had just happened. Luckily I was being cautious and avoided being the 7th vehicle. We had to reroute a couple of times since every bridge was a skating rink and the local police had all the major bridges shut down. They even had north and south bound lanes of I-35 shut down at the overpass of loop 340 due to ice. It is now 25 degrees and the drizzle has now turned into snow. Since temps aren’t going to get above freezing till maybe Wednesday, the roads are going to stay bad. Luckily my wife is off till Wednesday and I’m off till a week from tomorrow.

Comment

It was tshirt weather in Houston All day today

Comment

Models aren't seeing it at this time but there may be a surprise snow event for us Tues afternoon /evening in n tx

Comment

Light snow/sleet just northeast of Fayetteville tx.
                        Crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                          Models aren't seeing it at this time but there may be a surprise snow event for us Tues afternoon /evening in n tx
                          Hope so!!

Comment

Sleet and snow in Mercury

Comment

Mid twenty's in Blooming Grove, getting ready for the Fairfield State Park hunt this Wed, cold should have the deer moving.

Comment

It's so cold this morning that our weener dog totally refuses to go outside.

Comment

Working...
                                X