Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Arctic Blast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    I just ran 70mph from Allen all the way to downtown Dallas. The news trucks were all lined up to report on the High 5 and there was nothing to report on.
    Ya theres no frozen roads on my path in yet either. Better believe if 1' of sidewalk freezes up though the crews will be lined up fighting over it to show the great ice storm of 2018!

I do however think tomorrow morning will be a completely different story if we get any precip later today/tonight and im surprised no news crews have mentioned it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Sleeting like crazy on the south side of Lake Conroe

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Snow flurries/freezing rain in Victoria

Comment

The news coverage in Houston is hilarious.

Comment

Light rain in pasadena now. Getting real cold and i have been out working in this since 4:30 this morning. Can't wait to get home

Comment

Plenty of white stuff on the ground here in Tyler. Sure wishing I’d get that text that says stay home today!! Doubt that’s going to happen lol

Comment

Hit two penguins at the end of my driveway before i decided to work from home this morning..

Comment

With soil temps in the 40 degree range in the Houston area, there is basically nothing to worry about. Slow down on overpasses, and full speed on the rest!
                  Last edited by WItoTX; 01-16-2018, 06:51 AM. Reason: .

Comment

Still no moisture up here in the Panhandle, it has been months since we have seen anything wet. I'm way more concerned with fires and frozen stock water than snow and ice. 9 degrees this fine morning with a wind chill of -6. But at least the wind isn't blowing like it was yesterday, that would suck at these temps.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                      With soil temps in the 40 degree range in the Houston area, there is basically nothing to worry about. Slow down on overpasses, and full speed on the rest!
                      I like your edit

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                        With soil temps in the 40 degree range in the Houston area, there is basically nothing to worry about.
                        Interesting

Comment

City of San Antonio is shut down

Fewer people on the road now then there typically is at 4am

Comment

No moisture here either, not since Oct 6th. Temp is 0 now with a windchill of -16.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                              I like your edit
                              Ahhhh yeah, was hoping no one caught that lol, I was looking at 2017...

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                                City of San Antonio is shut down

Fewer people on the road now then there typically is at 4am
                                Yep, no need to worry about traffic today

Comment

Working...
                                X