Duck Taxi- Conroe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
    Yes sir! He was doing alot of birds for Ricky at Overall's. I guess he still does? My son flounder gigs with him and Jason sometimes.

I believe he still does do birds for Ricky. He has been focusing on his art more theses days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
      I believe he still does do birds for Ricky. He has been focusing on his art more theses days.

The guy is Talented for sure! He painted that wildlife scene in Overall's store that covers the whole wall. It is awesome!

Comment

Man it must be really early in the morning or something. I was envisioning A means of transportation. It looked like a duck in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by turkeyhunter1 View Post
          HoustonHunter- Have you tried Sportsmans Memories in Grapeland? If I am remembering correctly from your past posts, you hunt in Lovelady. Sportsmans Memories is not that far from you.

Big Nate and Little Nate are real nice and have done a great job for me in the past. I haven't ever taken them a duck but they have done 5 or 6 deer for me. They will send pics and references for past work.

They are both big time duck hunters. Their day job is taxidermy but their hobby is waterfowl. I think they can do you a good job.
          They have done two deer for me as well. I may use them but may check with a few local here, too.

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
            Mary his name is Lowell Shapely and he is the best around to do a duck.

He’s done two birds for me and they were both works of art.

Comment

Lowell would be my first choice. Did a bang up job on a red head a couple years ago. I'll pay him whatever ot takes to get him to do more in the future. And yes, his artwork is amazing without a doubt. Need some of that too!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Give Joe and Joey at Sportsmen's Taxidermy a call! I have 3 ducks with them right now.

They are in the same center as AGR

15926 Cypress N. Houston Rd. (at 290)
                STE 200
                Cypress, TX 77429
                281-583-5560

Buy a face to face ticket to the Tomball DU Dinner and receive $100 off your duck mount between now and Feb. 1, 2018 - they will also be accepting ducks on Feb. 1 at the Tomball DU Dinner

I can sell you a ticket...

Comment

Not around Conroe really but Kaleb matocha with final flight taxi does top notch work

Comment

Originally posted by Bill's Unlimited View Post
                    Give Joe and Joey at Sportsmen's Taxidermy a call! I have 3 ducks with them right now.

They are in the same center as AGR

15926 Cypress N. Houston Rd. (at 290)
                    STE 200
                    Cypress, TX 77429
                    281-583-5560

Buy a face to face ticket to the Tomball DU Dinner and receive $100 off your duck mount between now and Feb. 1, 2018 - they will also be accepting ducks on Feb. 1 at the Tomball DU Dinner

I can sell you a ticket...
                    agree 100% with this recommendation.....have 50ish animals done or in the works here and all are outstanding

Comment

Working...
                    X