Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tires between a mud tire and all terrain tire.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI, the ST maxx is $254 for a 295/70r18 vs. $315 for the same Nitto Ridge Grappler at Discount Tire. So, about a 25% price difference. Not sure what size you need, and cheaper is not always better, but something to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by KingRanchKiller View Post
      Goodyear Duratrac, ran them for almost 50k on my 7.3 and still had 7/32s measured when I took them off. If they made them in 37s, I’d have a set now. Until then, I’ll stick with my Toyo MTs on my new F250.
      Love these on my '14 F150.

Comment

I’m going to try the Nitto Ridge Grappler when my current tires wear out.

The Toyo RT and the Ridge Grappler are essentially the same tire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm running Goodyear Duratracs on my FX4

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
            I should have included that. F250 diesel.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
            Whichever tire you select, do the responsible thing and make sure the load index is correct for your truck. It’s more than load range too.

That way you know thevtore is rated to what the truck can tow.

My research turned up that Toyo R/Ts aren’t rated for my ram 2500 in either 35x12.50 or 295-65/20. I need a minimum 122 index rating.

Ridge grapplers, terra grapplers, and Toyo open country at2 both fit the bill there

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              I’m going to try the Nitto Ridge Grappler when my current tires wear out.

The Toyo RT and the Ridge Grappler are essentially the same tire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              That’s incorrect information.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                hankook dynapro mt
                I run the Hankook Dynapro MTs on my 2001 F350. Love em!

Comment

I'm really liking the Nitto Ridge Grappler on my 2500. So far really quiet, good road manners and don't seem to hold gravel like a lot of other AT tires. Have the Terra Grapplers on my other 2500. They like to hold gravel and I do not care for them or the way they ride.

Comment

Cooper ST Maxx have been outstanding!

Comment

fyi om looking to downsize from my 35's on my f350 after reading this I started looking at tires at discount tire and others and some online, I was quoted almost 1000 for cooper at3 285/75/16 , I looked on ebay and found them for about 200 cheaper from {discount tire direct ebay seller} with the road hazard or 18.oo per tire cheaper without.i called my local store to see if they would price match and they said yes, so look around guys fyi.

Comment

Good year duratracs. Quiet, good in mud and rain, aggressive look

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                          Whichever tire you select, do the responsible thing and make sure the load index is correct for your truck. It’s more than load range too.

That way you know thevtore is rated to what the truck can tow.

My research turned up that Toyo R/Ts aren’t rated for my ram 2500 in either 35x12.50 or 295-65/20. I need a minimum 122 index rating.

Ridge grapplers, terra grapplers, and Toyo open country at2 both fit the bill there
                          Good info bud. A lot of folks don't understand that part of it.

Comment

Working...
                          X