Lease Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasAg2002 View Post
    Sorry for the delay. I don’t have any pics. I Was told it was a 2-3 year old bull. Not sure on size. LO was informed. He was disappointed but also said it wasn’t a huge deal. He was going to talk to other family members to discuss. Guy has not been kicked off yet but would not be surprised if he’s told not to come back. My opinion is he should already be kicked off but that’s not my decision. I’ll let y’all know if anything else comes up.
    Well if I'm part of the lease and he wasn't kicked off, guess who's shooting the next Elk that comes out? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Azzy View Post
      Well if I'm part of the lease and he wasn't kicked off, guess who's shooting the next Elk that comes out? Lol
      Don’t bring common since into this!!!!!!!! Lol

I would imagine if no one is kicked off this will happen again unfortunately when someone gets angry or decides it’s their last year and who cares. Seen it happen to many times to count unfortunately

Good luck sir

Edit: Landowner should put a fine in the contract ford shooting a elk so there’s no “what to do if ones shot crud” if they truly do not want them shot.
      Last edited by 150class; 12-19-2017, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
        Not sure if it was mentioned, but how old was the guest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why does this even matter? Don't shoot the elk means don't shoot the **** elk, whether you're 5 or 105.
        I can't even imagine how the offender, (lease member, not the shooter) still has a spot on this lease. Def not someone that I'd want to be on a lease with.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
          Why does this even matter? Don't shoot the elk means don't shoot the **** elk, whether you're 5 or 105.
          I can't even imagine how the offender, (lease member, not the shooter) still has a spot on this lease. Def not someone that I'd want to be on a lease with.
          Best post of all!

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post

In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t. Just was curious if it had been said.

Comment

I was really hoping for some pics. Now I’m sad.

Comment

Originally posted by 96ags View Post
                I would venture to guess that you are all as good as gone. Talking with family members isn't going to move the needle in your direction IMO.

If I were the land owner and there wasn't a LONG history between me and the group, I think I'd lean towards kicking you off as well.

To me this story highlights that there is something lacking. Either,

1. lack of understanding of what was meant by don't shoot;
                2. lack of communication among the group; or
                3. lack of control on guest that are brought by the group

None of those are good thing.
                A lot of assumptions. So one member screws up and now there is a lack of control by guests. None of your 3 points are logical. One member screwed up.

Comment

Working...
                X