Rule #1: MYSELF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    And dear Father of all things holy....can we please stop "loosing" things. The only way you could be loosing your mind is if your mind was in a cage and you are loosing it on the unaware public. You can't loose your wallet unless it was raring to get at somebody and you took it off its leash. If you loose an arrow, that means you just shot it through your bow...you didn't misplace it.

Now for all of you mourning the loss off someone you had the misfortune to "loose"......sorry for your lose.
    We are kindred spirits.

Comment

Myself is shaking its head....[emoji51]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        And dear Father of all things holy....can we please stop "loosing" things. The only way you could be loosing your mind is if your mind was in a cage and you are loosing it on the unaware public. You can't loose your wallet unless it was raring to get at somebody and you took it off its leash. If you loose an arrow, that means you just shot it through your bow...you didn't misplace it.

Now for all of you mourning the loss off someone you had the misfortune to "loose"......sorry for your lose.
        It was meant as written. Have you ever turned your mind "loose"?

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!
        Last edited by Texas Grown; 12-17-2017, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by texas grown View Post
          it was meant as written. Have you ever turned your mind "loose"? :d
          [ATTACH]888676[/ATTACH]

Comment

How many of these #rules are going to have, and during this new #rule regime what are the penalties we must suffer if myself makes an error?

Comment

I Myself, have few words for this thread.

Comment

Myself thinks this thread is allsome

Comment

I think to myself..... this seems like a July or August kind of thread.......

Comment

Lol Amen! Now make another PSA regarding the usage of "Well" (pronoun) vs "Good" (adjective.)

"I'm doing well"
                    "That's some good food"

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
                      sounds good to myself!
                      hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Hardcortex View Post
                        Well played my friend, well played

Comment

Originally posted by FeetDown View Post
                          Slow clap. Thanks for that Burnadell, I am a grammar nerd myself (<-- see what I did there?).

Separately, did you encounter any Grammar Nazis when you stormed the beaches at Normandy?
                          No... wrong period... He did a grammar check on Francis Scott Key's little poem...

I thunk that up all by my seff...

Hey Randy, you need to set up your tent this spring at Bownanza '18 on that little grassy knoll an' brang yore chalk board so you can be "Team Speek-rite"...

Comment

Rule #2 needs to be a follow up to this one... when to use "I" and "me"...
                            This would be good for you and "I" or "me"... That one has always been one of my pet peeves...

Comment

“Grumpier than myself, you are” said Yoda.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                Rule #2 needs to be a follow up to this one... when to use "I" and "me"...
                                This would be good for you and "I" or "me"... That one has always been one of my pet peeves...
                                Yes, Charlie, we need a lesson on when to use I and ME, but there are other lessons more needed.

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                No... wrong period... He did a grammar check on Francis Scott Key's little poem...

I thunk that up all by my seff...

Hey Randy, you need to set up your tent this spring at Bownanza '18 on that little grassy knoll an' brang yore chalk board so you can be "Team Speek-rite"...

Great idea!!! We can have some tutoring sessions for those who slept threw (see what I did there? ) there (again ) junior high English/grammar classes.

Comment

Working...
                                X