Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your Bitcoin/cryptocurrency game plan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to just watch other people get rich on cryptocurrency.

Comment

All my cash is tied up in houses and lots................

Cathouses and lots of whiskey !

Comment

This has been a crazy 3 days of trading this week. Monday I had a 30% gain in my blockchain portfolio. By the end of the day yesterday, I was up 60%. Sold off a bunch on the dip this morning and finished at 47% today. I would have stayed in the 50%'s but i had to call in to sell a stock and it lost 30% while i was on hold.

Comment

I think it's pretty clear that Bitcoin will have large correction very soon. Personally, I expect it to crash before the end of the week. What is your game plan for that case? Do you try to cash out and then buy back at lower prices?

There are many cryptocurrency forum to join for latest suggestions from the expert

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
            I'm just going to stay out and see if crypto currency actually turns into paper money. And good luck to all those willing to play that high risk game. I prefer to keep my assets more tame and proven.
            For sure! I am 73 and don't have time to take a dive financially and recover.

Comment

Originally posted by gumbl3 View Post
              Rapidly increasing prices, speculation that it will turn a massive profit.. sounds like the dotcom craze of the 90's, the 2006 housing bubble..

I'd cash that funny money in and put it in a jar
              Yes sir
              Seems like a year and a half ago guys on here " had hundreds of thousands" in profit.....then, well dont really hear about it anymore.

Someone said houses and lots.......thas what I wish I had

Comment

Put in 2500$ last year and when it was worth 7500$ I cashed out amd put it in the bank

Comment

They will have another run soon. I called the last run from $3,500 to over 10k Too bad I didn't but a ton of GBTC...But I made some. Waiting a little longer before slowly buying back.

Comment

Gold and property

Comment

There’s a new one out that hasn’t hit the exchange.

Developed out at Stanford by some phd’s
                      Currently, they are letting ppl join and mine coins as a reward for growing the network. Bigger it gets, the less reward until it goes live, then that part stops bc your coins now have value.

It’s called Pi.

Read the white papers here and give a thought to signing up.

If it hits... cool
                      If not, I’m not out any $ bc it’s still worth $0

Pi is a network of tens of millions of humans mining Pi cryptocurrency to use and build the Web3 app ecosystem.

If you’re interested, use my username (BuckySWT) as your invitation code.
                      Then invite your friends to continue to grow the network.

Comment

Sitting on the sidelines chirping about it hasn’t lost me any money so far.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                          Gold and property
                          I know I am alone in my own corner on this prediction, but its only a matter of time before precious metals can be manufactured and then "mass" produced and gold and silver will tank. This has kept gold and silver out of my portfolio. Just my opinion that I may one day regret.

* "Mass" used lightly

Comment

What bank can I go to and buy ?

Comment

So I’ve got a little play money, how do I invest and what are yalls recommendation to invest in ? Is there an app or something that you can keep track of your investment?

Comment

Working...
                              X