Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Spoiler alert thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are headed in to see it now.

Comment

Saw it last night...

Sorry to say we were disappointed....too many questions are still left unanswered...
      But it was cool seeing Luke & Leia together again...

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
        x2!

An adult
        Wow...your childhood must have really sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
          Saw it last night...

Sorry to say we were disappointed....too many questions are still left unanswered...
          But it was cool seeing Luke & Leia together again...

The potential for a really great movie was their. Poorly executed. I could help but catch some feelings when they were together. She will be missed in the galaxy that’s very far far away.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
            The potential for a really great movie was their. Poorly executed. I could help but catch some feelings when they were together. She will be missed in the galaxy that’s very far far away.
            Yes sir, almost exactly word for word what my wife said when we left.

Comment

Just got out of the theatre. I'm really not sure how I feel about it. There was definitely more attempt at comedy in this one. Seeing Luke, Leia, and Yoda was cool. I will watch it again to absorb it all.

Comment

The best part of the movie was being able to go with my family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  The best part of the movie was being able to go with my family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  i like her Chewbacca sweater

Comment

I wasn't impressed. The way they washed out Princess................never mind

Comment

I really hated the attempts at levity during the show, and overall was just not thrilled about the plotline...I must admit that I loved the ending and the showdown between Kylo Ren and Luke Skywalker.

Comment

It was AWESOME !! it is very obvious there aren't many Star Wars nerds on the green screen . Some of you must be treky's. There are numerous scenes in this that correlate with Luke and the other movies. I personally think this dude did a great job bringing this together, even to the point of having Solo's dice hanging in the falcon...

Comment

Originally posted by Ksig512 View Post
                          It was AWESOME !! it is very obvious there aren't many Star Wars nerds on the green screen . Some of you must be treky's. There are numerous scenes in this that correlate with Luke and the other movies. I personally think this dude did a great job bringing this together, even to the point of having Solo's dice hanging in the falcon...
                          Nerds as in we absolutely have to like it because it’s Star Wars and not have opinions of our own and be sheep to the slaughter of a once great movie series ruined by Disney? It is possible to not like something Star Wars and for the record, I liked the prequels. Even Mark Hamill said he didn’t like the direction they took Luke. I guess he’s not a Star Wars nerd either.

Comment

So they obviously set it up for another trilogy. Who else kept waiting for Princess Leia to die? It was nice to see Luke man up at the end of the movie. He was being a drama queen for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              So they obviously set it up for another trilogy. Who else kept waiting for Princess Leia to die? It was nice to see Luke man up at the end of the movie. He was being a drama queen for the most part.
                              I didn't think she would die because her parts where done before she passed, RIP Princess. I did not care for her Superman imitation in space. She is a force feeler not a force user. That was way beyond her powers or lack there of. The next trilogy is supposed to be totally different about other happenings in the galaxy away from the Skywalker clan. I wanted to B slap Luke during the majority of the movie. He was whinier than Annakin in prequels. They reduced the most powerful Jedi who changed the entire galaxy to a Social Justice Warrior pathetic poor me cupcake.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                                Spoiler Alert: Jar Jar gets resurrected (he’s a Yoda love child) and kills the new Vader with a hot pink light saber.
                                Friends in high school had a band named Yods’s Lovechild.

Comment

Working...
                                X