Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer loyalty discount promotion

Comment

They gave me $20 off per month. My programming was only $39 to start. I called back however because I did have some phone issues (not enough data). They lowered my phone bill by $15 a month and switched me to unlimited data. Thanks!

Comment

Two days ago I saved $60 a month by telling them to come get their equipment and Dish Network installed theirs yesterday. Probably should have offered me a deal to stay, oh well saving money either way.

Comment

Just did it, thanks a bunch. Saved me 60.00 a month for 12 months
          Last edited by BBRU; 12-13-2017, 01:59 PM.

Comment

You are the shizzzz! I just did it. Took about 10 minutes and saved me $50 for 12 months. Now I'm gonna buy a protein feeder with the money YOU saved me! LOL

Depending on which AT&T plan you have you can get HBO for free, forever.

Comment

saved $50 a month!!

Comment

5 bucks knocked off ahah. Total for internet and tv is still 120$....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

$40 off, Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Got $60 off per month, plus 4 free months of showtime, and equipment upgrades!

Comment

Well... I called for myself to see about promotions. They said they knocked off $50/month for the next 12 months. I guess either I’m saving a lot of money or I just got scammed. Time will tell.

Comment

BOOM!!! Just knocked $70/month off for the next year.

Comment

Worked for me. Got the $50 off for the next year, got rid of some of the channels we don’t use and changed my wireless plan to and ended up saving about $75 a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks I also just had 50 bucks a month knocked off and free HBO Cinemax and Showtime for the next six months

Comment

I got 60 a month aff for the next year. Awesome.

Comment

I called and asked for the holiday promotion, they said there was no such thing lol but I'm already saving 55 dollars evidently or that's what they told me.

Comment

Working...
                                X