No announcement yet.

If you have Directv read this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saved an extra $20 on Uverse by bundling with Direct TV too. Now total phone call was 40 minutes but worth saving 95 a month, my Uverse and Direct Bill Combine is $70

Comment

Originally posted by ABroussard View Post
      They told me it was a bogus promotion. lol, just my luck. I'm calling back.
      They told the same thing to my wife

Comment

Just got of the phone with them. Now paying .83 a month for the next year! Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
          I spoke to someone new... they wanted the promo code. Said I had to subscribe to the news letter and that's where I would get the code.

Comment

Originally posted by ABroussard View Post
            I spoke to someone new... they wanted the promo code. Said I had to subscribe to the news letter and that's where I would get the code.
            Ya right! I guess i fell for it!

Comment

Im on the phone now with dish network to see if they will match the deal, fingers crossed.

Comment

I call every six months and complain about my bill and they always give me some sort of promotional discount. Just keep calling every time it expires and get a new one, been doing it for years.

Comment

Does this still work if I just renewed my contract in August?

Comment

Worked for me also. Thanks for posting this.

Comment

Thanks! Just called them. All good. Saving $50 a month!

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
                        How long have you been a customer with them? Maybe only for people that have been a customer for a certain amount of time?

Comment

I am still skeptical but did it anyways, they knew all of my programming, i just changed plans yesterday so figured if they knew that still legit... you dont have to do anything but provide name and phone, hope its legit saves me $600 in the next year.

Comment

On the phone with them right now and said I qualify for the $60 a month off!!! This is truly greatness.......

Comment

Originally posted by jb1312 View Post
                              i have dish and called and told them i wanted the direct tv holiday promotion... They give me $20 for a year..
                              lmfaorotf

Comment

For those that are skeptical... it's already posted to my online account activity.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X