Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Told the parents and they got 60$ off a month

Comment

Well, I called the number on the website and they knew nothing of this. They also didn't know of the OP's posted number. So, I called the number listed by the OP and a nice woman in Idaho gave me her first name and employee number. I asked her to send me an email verifying what she was offering (another $20 off and free HBO, Showtime, etc.). She told me that she had my account pulled up but for security reasons, wouldn't provide me with my account number, which is good. But she did know we were already getting $20 off! I explained my reasons for being suspicious and she agreed.

I checked the TV guide and I'm now getting HBO. She told me it might take a bit to get all the channels active, but that it would happen. I haven't received the email yet, but it appears legit thus far. It's just strange the main Directv number folks don't know the loyalty number.

Comment

I will stick with Xfinity but glad y'all saved

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Worked for me. Was paying $190/month. Now paying $60. Oh and free HBO for life. Thanks OP!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

Calling tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

$50 off per month for me. Thanks OP for the tip!!

Comment

I just called and it worked for me, $50 off a month for a year and $7 off of HBO for 6 months.

Comment

Has anyone received a bill showing the discount yet? Y'all are starting to make me think this could be a scam...

Comment

Channels and bill updated immediately on your account..... why or how could it be a scam

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
                      Has anyone received a bill showing the discount yet? Y'all are starting to make me think this could be a scam...
                      My account shows the discount. Just logged in to double check it.

Comment

$55 off for a year and 4 months of Showtime!

Comment

$50 off here for the next 12. WOW that was easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
                            Mine shows it.

Comment

6 months free HBO, $50 off my bill, and free equipment upgrade on 2 tvs... Thanks for sharing.
                              I was told it is NOT a Holiday Promotion but they are calling it a Loyalty Discount..
                              Last edited by Bowanta; 12-15-2017, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Haha, awesome! My new monthly rate is $8.82! Thanks OP!

Comment

Working...
                                X