X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done. Thanks to the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
      Call the actual direct tv number for their customer service. Promo doesn't exist.

Too good to be true?
      It is true! Wife called got $60 off plan

Comment

My wife called and got $50 knocked off. Our bill is now $36/month. Heck yeah!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Call the actual direct tv number for their customer service. Promo doesn't exist.

Too good to be true?
          They had my account information without giving them any details of my account besides my phone number so I am assuming its valid. They told me what plans I had and how I could save money without me giving any of that information. So if its not valid then ATT has been breached.

Comment

first call they had no record of Courtney as an authorized account user.....she is.

second call they offered us $17 a month...so we declined.

next!

Comment

Just got $60 off a month and reduced premiums for 6 months.........said if we get ATT cell phone it's another $15 off per month, currently have sprint but not under contract....

Comment

I just got my $50 off for 12 months.

Comment

Got my $50 off and free HBO!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just got rid of DirecTV last week cause they suck

Comment

Too good to be true?
                      Free channels they offered showed up immediately and I see the credit on my account online already posted for the next bill.

Comment

Add another TBHer to the list that's saving. Thanks a bunch OP

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

I called and got 50 off for 12 months and with having AT&T with the "unlimited data shared plus plan" I got an additional 15 off for 12 month and free HBO for life.

Comment

Originally posted by em12 View Post
                            My wife told me she had friends who got a huge holiday promotion discount so being the tightwad I am of course I called on it. Call in and ask for the holiday promotion- I got 50 bucks off a month for the next 12 months, no additional contract extension or anything at all. Now my tv bill is $23. I was shocked it was that easy but of course they are not advertising it. Phone number to call is
                            1-800-778-3397. Call now thank me later. Saved me 600 bucks this next year.
                            Dude, you gotta be the most popular guy here for 2017!

Worked for me too, thanks!

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Thanks a bunch. Got 60 off for 12 months.

Comment

We already had $48 off but the gave us an additional $30 off. My bill is now $26 a month.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X