If you have Directv read this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by galaxy5oo View Post
    Worked like a charm for me as well. Also I have ATT phone and am thinking about a new phone in February. They are going to call me and I got another promotion that is supposedly going to give me FREE HBO on my phone (which I would never watch, but it is free) and on DTV for life. We will see, but I got $60 knocked off my bill the next 12 months.
    We also have AT&T. Talked to their loyalty department a couple of weeks ago and got 2 note 8s and a S3 Frontier for $1,006 shipped to the house. No change in our plans... we have the grandfathered unlimited so these guys are cutting some deals.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiechick View Post
      After an hour, I was just told no. I am SUPER irritated.
      call back to the Loyalty department - only Nos I have heard of is if you have not been with them very long

Comment

Wife has called twice and saying systems down on both calls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks, just saved $822 for this year plus maybe another $102. Call back in 6 months might be able to extend or get the 6 months off on Starz and sports package again.

Comment

Just got 60.00 off for 12 months thanks.

Comment

Thanks for the tip! My wife called this afternoon and saved us $60/month. They gave her a run around and it took 30 minutes but she got it

Comment

Just worked for me!

Thanks sir!!!

Whiskey on me

Comment

Worked for me too. Thanks Em

Comment

Thanks!

Just called and got $50 off for 12 months and free HBO for 6 mos. Operator said their system had been down for about 2 hrs and had just come back up.

Comment

Anybody had any luck getting Dish Network to offer the same thing? I guess they have no interest in keeping up with their rival, Direct TV. We have had Dish more than 12 years. I called to see if they would match Direct Tv and pretty much got laughed at and tried to sell me a line that they were already cheaper. With all the new alternative choices, I hope Dish networks days are numbered. I see a change in our viewing in 2018.

Comment

If you have Directv read this

Got $65 off my cell phone bill a month and $40 off direct tv with lifetime free hbo. Thanks for the heads up!

Ive only been w direct tv since 2016. I got the feeling length of time on board with them gets you a better deal.

Comment

Weird! I just got off the phone with them. All they offered was $22 off of movie channels per month for 6 months. I grilled him pretty hard and that was all he would do. We have been customers for over 6 years and att customers forever.

He did ask how I heard about. He said that if I was allowed the promotion, I would have received an email with a pin#.

Comment

Just called and got nothing. They said they couldn't do anything because my contract expires on 1/8/18, and to try calling back then. Were any of y'all that got the discounts still under your 2 year contract?

Comment

I know I just got an email saying price increase for Directv in 2018 $4 a month for my package lol

Comment

Just called. They said the best they can do is $10 off.

Comment

Working...
                                X