This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ccbluewater View Post
    My worst fear after checking back in looks to be true. The victim was a friend, and my old neighbor. He has triplets that just turned 5 a couple months ago, and go to preschool with my son so this really hits home. I am in absolute shock right now. Please keep this family in your prayers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Sorry for the loss of your friend, prayers for his family. This is a terrible thing..

Comment

The bullet "struct a customer . . ."

This is how stupid you can be and still maintain employment as a professional journalist at a world-wide publication house today. Imagine what kind of neanderthal they'll hire at a gun range.

Comment

A life was lost! Why do people have to argue over such bs. Please,stop and say a prayer for his family,good gosh people. Drop the bashing.

Comment

Prayers up for the family. I was there almost the entire day on Monday and go quite frequently. Really makes you take a step back and reassess things. Sad ordeal for all involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
              26 reporting that it's self inflicted...

http://www.fox26houston.com/news/man...t-firing-range
              NOT what the article says.......

Comment

Prayers for all involved

Comment

Very sad.

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by DTala View Post
                    NOT what the article says.......
                    It DID yesterday......

Comment

Sure did I read it as well

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
                        why don't you do the rest of us a favor and just drop it.
                        well in fairness he was accused of joking / making light of a death (which if you read his original post he clearly never did) and is defending himself

Comment

Extremely sad situation. Prayers for the mans family and the employee who has to live with this the rest of his life.

Comment

According to an employee at the range, a guy walked into the office complaining that he couldn't get his .243 sighted in. He handed it to the guy behind the counter who went to put it in the rack behind him, it slipped, he grabbed it and apparently hit the trigger. The bullet went through the wall and hit a guy in the parking lot in the temple, killing him. IMHO, two people are at fault here. The owner of the gun should never have handed a loaded weapon to another person. Second, the employee should have checked that the gun was unloaded immediately upon receiving it. Just a very sad situation.

Comment

Originally posted by JBT View Post
                              well in fairness he was accused of joking / making light of a death (which if you read his original post he clearly never did) and is defending himself

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                                According to an employee at the range, a guy walked into the office complaining that he couldn't get his .243 sighted in. He handed it to the guy behind the counter who went to put it in the rack behind him, it slipped, he grabbed it and apparently hit the trigger. The bullet went through the wall and hit a guy in the parking lot in the temple, killing him. IMHO, two people are at fault here. The owner of the gun should never have handed a loaded weapon to another person. Second, the employee should have checked that the gun was unloaded immediately upon receiving it. Just a very sad situation.
                                Have they released any information on the employee? I cannot find that anywhere. We shoot there so much I recognize most of the RO's. Two missed opportunities to clear this weapon before this happen just blows my mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X