• Show
Clear All

Buckshot Taxi in the Valley

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
      So who's this taxi
      Buckshot Taxi down in the Valley

Comment

Thanks for all the support and advice guys. Hope this thread in some way or another saves someone from the same troubles.

Comment

I'd take it to another taxidermist.

Comment

Glad to hear it appears everything will shake out.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
              I'd take it to another taxidermist.
              Trust me, that was our first thought. After seeing the rack and cape ready to go for tomorrow, decided to suck it up and ride out the **** storm.

Comment

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
                Buckshot Taxi down in the Valley
                Post pictures once the mount is done! I'm trying to think of the guys name but a while back there was a thread on here regarding a good cat taxidermist. The guy couldn't get ahold of the taxi for a long azz time. Finally got his mount back and it was the best bobcat mount I have seen. So it was well worth the wait. Hopefully this deer will be a simuliar situation with this taxi.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
                  Post pictures once the mount is done! I'm trying to think of the guys name but a while back there was a thread on here regarding a good cat taxidermist. The guy couldn't get ahold of the taxi for a long azz time. Finally got his mount back and it was the best bobcat mount I have seen. So it was well worth the wait. Hopefully this deer will be a simuliar situation with this taxi.
                  Will do. Came to find out I know the owner/ taxi personally. Small world.

Comment

Dang! Glad it all worked out.

Comment

"Keep in mind that this is a **** good Taxi " I think you need to rethink this statement!! Under a pile of racks.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                        "Keep in mind that this is a **** good Taxi " I think you need to rethink this statement!! Under a pile of racks.
                        I was referring to his actual work

Comment

Have been following I’m glad it worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
                            Trust me, that was our first thought. After seeing the rack and cape ready to go for tomorrow, decided to suck it up and ride out the **** storm.
                            Like getting food poisoning at a buffet but when you go back to complain the food looks good and you dive in again. Good luck and hope it is ready over the next week or so.

Comment

I had one lost because they misspellled my last name. The gentleman politely asked me if I was sure my horns were brought to his location. His wife even called me to tell me the horns were ready. I started looking around and found them. He felt bad but it was no big deal. Glad the horns were found for you guys!!!

Comment

glad they found his deer -- little strange that it would stay with the same taxi but at the end of the day lets hope it all works out and it gets turned around quickly

Comment

Working...
                                X