X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fishnet....allsome

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Vegas has been fun!!! Although we came out with high expectations things just didn’t work out. I know Riley was disappointed and heartbroken as she should be as a competitor. But lessons were learned and memories made. I’m extremely proud of all the girls but especially for Riley, Samantha Andrews, and Rainey Skelton. These young ladies are champions in the arena and out and represented Burnet and Llano Counties well. Sams Mom told the girls today “ DONT LET YOUR SUCCESS GO TO YOUR HEAD OR YOUR FAILURES GO TO YOUR HEART”. So profound and true. So we will ride off into the sunset and start the journey over to be able to “Run once more in Vegas!!” To all those who have sent words of encouragement and love just know the words weren’t forgotten and Riley appreciated everyone !!! We love all you guys!!! Thank You from me and Riley and wish y’all a Merry Christmas!!!

Comment

...[ATTACH]
        [/ATTACH]
        Attached Files

Comment

Riley, Congrats on getting as far as you did. We will be cheering for you next year.

Comment

Safe travels back.

No the journey begins for next year. Best of luck.

Comment

Brandon, we had family there also. Does your daughter know Macey Maben? Her mother, Kelly, qualified 3(I think) times for NFR. Anyway they were there for the jr NFR. Good stuff congrats to yall

Comment

such an awesome young lady...

Comment

Working...
                X