Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 to go

Comment

Rough run, but tell her we are all proud of her making it to the Jr. NFR.......

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
        Rough run, but tell her we are all proud of her making it to the Jr. NFR.......

Ditto!!

Comment

Not what we were looking for. I know one little girl is heart broken right now. She let the pressure get to her I think. This experience will better prepare her for next year and we will be back!!! For being the youngest girl in her age group I am **** sure proud of her!!! Thanks everybody for all the love and support!!!!

Comment

We are PROUDof her too!!

Comment

Being in the top 2-3% to even make it is one heck of an accomplishment in itself!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                Not what we were looking for. I know one little girl is heart broken right now. She let the pressure get to her I think. This experience will better prepare her for next year and we will be back!!! For being the youngest girl in her age group I am **** sure proud of her!!! Thanks everybody for all the love and support!!!!
                She should be proud of herself just for getting there. Keep your head up Riley, you done good. Time to focus on the next rodeo down the road.

Comment

Crap, not what I wanted to hear. I click on this thread a lot of times each day, just to see how she is doing. Tell her congrats and this will only make her stronger. Next year is her year. Congrats to you also on not only raising her the right way but being a good dad in the process.

Comment

Remember how bad it feels now, young lady...because it's gonna feel that much better next year when you take it to'em!

Tell the hotel to reserve your room for next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My message to Riley!!! Let’s get’em next year!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	EA97751D-B605-49CA-979C-212DED0CF250.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	24522920

Comment

Hate to hear this. Still had a great year just to get there

Comment

Aww man! Great job getting yourself into the big show, young lady! We're all waiting to see you back again next year!

Comment

Riley, Shada, her Aunt Cherry. Jerome Davis is 1995 World Champion Bullrider and PBR Champion. I met Jerome in college playing poker in a dorm room. An amazing story and inspiration. Charmaine James is 11X World Champion Barrel Racer. The conversation Charmaine and Riley had was truly special. Every Champion has those days and you either rise up or give up!!! We are going to rise, learn and come back with a vengeance !!! Team Riley Jr NFR 2018... we’re coming for ya!!!! Let’s make some noise!!!
                            Attached Files

Comment

What a cool experience!! She'll get em next time!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Enjoyed the thread and seemed like a heck of a week.
                                Congrats guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X