Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with a splash of French vanilla

Comment

I had always hated coffee, so my Dad always made fun of me since I'm police and military and both consume huge amounts of coffee...

And then I discovered Black Rifle Coffee Company. I'm Hooked! Black or with a little cream and almond milk depending on mood and I'm set. I have to force myself to stop drinking it.

Comment

Black---HEB San Antonio
        I do enjoy a good cold brew.

Comment

Black

Comment

Black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Depends.
              At the lease with the older guys around, Black. I ain't no sissy.
              Out of the kurig at home, Folgers with almond joy creamer, no sugar.
              Out and about, powdered creamer with splenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunswayne View Post
                Depends.
                At the lease with the older guys around, Black. I ain't no sissy.
                Out of the kurig at home, Folgers with almond joy creamer, no sugar.
                Out and about, powdered creamer with splenda.
                Haha, that first line is me around the old timers!

Comment

Black

Comment

Black with a little sugar. Maybe a little half and half, sometimes. Anything more than that, and it AIN'T COFFEE NO MORE!!!

Comment

black strong and every once in a while a tad bit of sugar.

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
                        I do love me some Texas Pecan from HEB too. That's some good stuff.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This^^^

Comment

HEB Texas Pecan or Houston Blend. Cant beat it

Comment

Used to be black, but now whipping cream, butter, coconut oil, vanilla, stevia, and peppermint extract. I eat Low carb

Comment

Originally posted by Deer Tamales View Post
                              I wasn't a coffee drinker til I visited Colorado back in 09 and felt like I was in a Folger's commercial one morning. Once I started I couldn't stop. Pretty simple for me, a touch of creamer and sugar if available but if not, it's black. What about yall?

Unacceptable answer is, Venti Latte Capuccino Caramel w/ soy and whip cream
                              Funny. I happened upon coffee in a similar way. Made it 30 years through BS and MS degrees and months upon months of 65hr weeks and waking up at 5am since forever. But one cool foggy morning in south texas had me wanting a cup of hot black coffee to sip on while sitting in a screened porch of an older house overlooking hundreds of acres. Felt like thats what should happen. Been drinking it everyday since. Dark black.

Comment

Yup, sold at HEB only. Texas Independence Madalyns Backyard Pecan. $7.49 a lb. It's some good stuff!

Comment

Working...
                                X