• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Young 10, 7, and doe. Need mo bucks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sending good luck your way!

Comment

Another trash buck and doe. Last few mornings here things have really picked up around 8. Let's see if that's the case today.

I still can't believe velvet Elvis hasn't shown up once. Damm trash buck is working on 4 full years of eluding me.

Comment

2 good bucks in brush

Comment

good luck. looks like a great place.

Comment

Good luck man. Hope a good one sets up a nice shot for you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

So 1 was the busted G2 10 from last Friday. Pretty cool, I got him and the young 10 in a short bout right in front of me. Busted G won. I didn't see the other buck

Comment

Alright question, what do y'all think of this buck? I refuse to shoot yearling spikes, but I'm thinking this guy might be 2.5

Pic of the busted 10 for reference.

Comment

You might be right but he ain’t winning any does, especially this year. I would see what he does next year unless you need the meat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So I'm sitting here watching nothing. Goofy spike decide to cut up and make a scene spooking everyone. After a short spell I develop a heck of an itch under my leg lol. I pick it up to give it a scratch and hear something run behind me. Great. I was able to get the binos on him to see it was a beautiful 10 I saw last year. Still young, but man did he add some inches. The way I plan it, main 12 is next years trophy and this buck in 2 years. Plans always go accordingly in hunting right?

Little 5 point out now.

Comment

Guess who...

Comment

That pic of the 12 sure makes him look nice! You might not have killed yet, but you sure got plenty action going on this week. Hopefully the next 2 hunts will be successful and get a big boy on the ground.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Buck is nice. Will be a stud next year

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                              Guess who...

I’m hoping for you he can get some major tine length in the off season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Alright well here we go again. Can't believe I'm down to my last 2 hunts. I'm at the creek feeder, but praying the wind changes as predicted. It's N now, which is worst case scenario, but it's switching to SE which is best case. Hope it changes soon. So not going lie, I've got my 280 in the tree with me. If I think for any second a big buck is going to bail on me, I'm giving him a 140 grain.

Typing this a mediocre 8 just came to hand corn. Might be a good sign.

Comment

Working...
                                X