Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

8 day live hunt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks ^^^

Just about lost my marbles when I saw these horns coming through the brush. Its the main 12 though. Eating at 15 yards right now. Son he's testing my will power. Would likely be the second best buck I've ever killed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by solocam_aggie; 12-14-2017, 08:28 AM.

Comment

That’s some great management practiced there Sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just read this entire thread during my lunch break. Good luck this evening and tomorrow!

Comment

4 more days correct?

Comment

in for more

Comment

I've got to head out after the Saturday morning hunt, so 4 more hunts talon. Getting down to the wire guys! Thanks to all who've followed!

Comment

Decision time. NE wind which is perfect for primary feeder, and will work on creek feeder but would be blowing directly to hand corn.

Comment

So I seriously stood at the crossroads for 10 minutes trying to decide which feeder to hunt. Finally decided to go with the creek feeder. Wind is just east enough that I can put the hand corn out. That was the big ticket issue. This spot is a bow hunters dream. I'm in the middle of a oak that has a limb that curves around the front to provide cover. Then big cedars all behind me as a back drop. Deer very rarely look up at me. Praying the buck from last night makes another appearance. When you've seen a buck only twice in 2 years and only 1 single pic of him, I would say odds are against me. But that's the thing with hunting, you never know!

Comment

Good luck with him! Sure hope he shows again and just a touch earlier.

Comment

where are we at, whats the status?

Comment

Originally posted by Allaroundhunt View Post
                        where are we at, whats the status?
                        Nothing moving yet. Just a squirrel. I've been known to draw on squirrels before, just not today.

Comment

8 day live hunt.

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                          Nothing moving yet. Just a squirrel. I've been known to draw on squirrels before, just not today.

I’ve been known to take out a few squirrels here and there.

Comment

Wind just shifted more out of the north. ****. I guess we'll see how my scent control measures hold up

Comment

One little spike so far. Just noticed predicted wind changed to the south after the morning hunt. Really wishing I hunted the primary feeder now. Oh well.

Comment

Dude those buffalo squirrels sure make noise up here they dig around and you'd swear there was a herd of buffalo there in the woods with you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X