Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Select Baseball 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kid came in and faced 1 batter with bases juiced. Jumped ahead and guy grounded to 1st. Not sure if he will go anymore
    Attached Files

Comment

Well the boys came up short last couple games bats went cold. They ended up in 4th place and had a great week of baseball. Now it’s time for a well deserved break LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
        Well the boys came up short last couple games bats went cold. They ended up in 4th place and had a great week of baseball. Now it’s time for a well deserved break LOL!!
        Good run y'all had and a great place to start the break! Congrats and enjoy the rest of your time in NY!

Comment

Was fun following their progress.. sounds like that place is a blast

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            Was fun following their progress.. sounds like that place is a blast
            Yes sir it was a blast. If you have a 12 year old it’s worth the experience to come to Cooperstown. Now it’s time to relax a few day until my fall ball tryouts LOL!

Comment

My boy made the 9U team for Twelve. I feel like he will fit in good there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hunt247 View Post
                My soon to be 8 year old boy is needing a bat. Looking for 27"-28", -12, 2 5/8 or 2 3/4" barrel text me 940 872 0887

My son has a 27” -11 Easton ghost USSSA bat. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind selling it because he’s not using it. He may have a Louisville 27” 17oz he’s not using also.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech08 View Post
                  My boy made the 9U team for Twelve. I feel like he will fit in good there.

Yall try out at WBA?

Comment

Hey yall. We took down our batting cage when we built our shop and decided not to put it back up. If anyone is interested, it's a heavy duty net, full sized, 10x12x60, I believe. We used oilfield pipe and still have that however we did cut them off at the ground when we took them down so it'll either have to be a little shorter, will have to concrete in sleeves for them or replace the upright poles. Free if you want to come pick it up in Ennis.
                    Last edited by nursejenn; 07-29-2018, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                      Hey yall. We took down our batting cage when we built our shop and decided not to put it back up. If anyone is interested, it's a heavy duty net, full sized, 10x12x60, I believe. We used oilfield pipe and still have that however we did cut them off at the ground when we took them down so it'll either have to be a little shorter, will have to concrete in sleeves for them or replace the upright poles. Free if you want to come pick it up in Ennis.
                      This will make some little ball player super happy! Sure wish I was closer since I'm planning to put one in soon!

Comment

Heading home from NY in the morning for a much needed rest! See you guys in the fall season. For me that’s only 12 days away LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                          Knotless?

Comment

Dangit jenn.. too far away..
                            We're redoing little mans cage (longer..so he doesnt kill me) and that net wouldve been perfect..
                            Ahh well.. maybe some youngun closer to you can get it

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              Knotless?
                              Yes it appears to be...
                              Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              Dangit jenn.. too far away..
                              We're redoing little mans cage (longer..so he doesnt kill me) and that net wouldve been perfect..
                              Ahh well.. maybe some youngun closer to you can get it
                              It's just a little gas!

Also, we have patched it in a few spots toward the bottom. The rabbits liked it and when the kids would forget to raise it back up, they would chew...
                              Last edited by nursejenn; 07-29-2018, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Sorry for the kinda blurry pic but you get the idea

Comment

Working...
                                X