Select Baseball 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    That's great! Saylor was who pointed us to TCA when we told him we were a little too far North to get down into Plano. Salmon did a hitting lesson with Jax.

Ya - I'm not sure who Godwin is.

Cam guest played with us last Fall. He had some talent.
    it's a small world man. The drive is going to be a little longer for us for practice but I think it will be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      it's a small world man. The drive is going to be a little longer for us for practice but I think it will be worth it.
      Absolutely is - that's a great squad. Great guy from when I have dealt with him for advice and such.

Comment

IS the fall the best time to get into a select team? We want to move my daughter up to a select team so she can keep getting better. She 8U the rec league in our area is not a viable option. she playing fall ball on a team of our friend sbut in the spring we want to move to select travel team

Comment

Originally posted by TX_bowhunter37 View Post
          IS the fall the best time to get into a select team? We want to move my daughter up to a select team so she can keep getting better. She 8U the rec league in our area is not a viable option. she playing fall ball on a team of our friend sbut in the spring we want to move to select travel team
          We did that last Fall, and I believe it is. It is a different world.

Comment

We did that last Fall, and I believe it is. It is a different world.
            What we were thinking we committed to a team already that i help coached months ago and we played a team that my wife and l really liked so did my daughter. So now we are really torn on what the way to go there nothing wrong with the fall ball team we commited to other than once fall ball is done they are done and they get ready for spring rec ball

Comment

Originally posted by TX_bowhunter37 View Post
              What we were thinking we committed to a team already that i help coached months ago and we played a team that my wife and l really liked so did my daughter. So now we are really torn on what the way to go there nothing wrong with the fall ball team we commited to other than once fall ball is done they are done and they get ready for spring rec ball
              We had never done select ball before. We wanted to see what the schedule / work load was like before making a more serious commitment.

Practices were better / talent was better / games were better. Brought my kiddo to a whole new level.

Comment

We had never done select ball before. We wanted to see what the schedule / work load was like before making a more serious commitment.

Practices were better / talent was better / games were better. Brought my kiddo to a whole new level.
                We kind of have an idea of what the schedule is and stuff its we are torn on how to handle to play for both or wait to spring

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
                  System: It's way cool for the kids and parents! I highly suggest it for any 12 year old boy that likes playing ball. Good luck tomorrow Grant! My wife has been keeping me posted because she is FB friends with some of the parents. Hope the boys come out swinging tomorrow!
                  Boys came out playing today won 10-0 came in third seed and bracket starts tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                    Boys came out playing today won 10-0 came in third seed and bracket starts tomorrow.
                    Nice! Good luck in bracket play! Oh and go to the Depot and get you some wings. They have their own flavor called "garbage" and they are the lick!

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                      Good stuff... Good luck

Comment

In a weather delay. Hope to get these two games in today.

Comment

Good stuff Grant.. good luck ..hope the weather clears up

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
                            Nice! Good luck in bracket play! Oh and go to the Depot and get you some wings. They have their own flavor called "garbage" and they are the lick!
                            Reds had better wings IMHO.

I think we ate at Autumn cafe in downtown Oneonta 3x while we were there.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              Good stuff Grant.. good luck ..hope the weather clears up
                              x2 - hope the kiddos get to have some fun !

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                                Reds had better wings IMHO.

I think we ate at Autumn cafe in downtown Oneonta 3x while we were there.
                                We didn't try Reds. Autumn had a legit brunch!

Comment

Working...
                                X