X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Select Baseball 2018

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
    We are headed to Oklahoma City this coming weekend. Should be interesting

Chicken is up there with the 8U gold sox out of ft worth.

We went 2-0 in McKinney today, Snoop seems to be coming out of the hitting funk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
      Well got kids schedule so he will be non stop for a little while. I’m gonna try to goto Atlanta but if not he is good at Uber
      We'll be at a couple of the same tournaments. We put on the Cleburne Tourney and will be in Joplin. I'd love to see your kid throw sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Chicken is up there with the 8U gold sox out of ft worth.

We went 2-0 in McKinney today, Snoop seems to be coming out of the hitting funk.

Looks like we could see you guys at 330

Comment

Ill root for whoever can bring me 3 bags of ice to north padre island first

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            Ill root for whoever can bring me 3 bags of ice to north padre island first
            We seemed to have skipped spring

My buddy is doing a crawfish boil this afternoon so going home a little early won't be such a bad option

Good luck to you guys down there

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              Team had a good game Saturday, and a bad game. Jax pitched great in both games. Finishing off the first game, and making it so they had a chance at the end of the second game by getting the final 4 outs during time. At the plate He was great as well finding gaps finally. 5-5 on the weekend. Last game ended rough though with him getting struck off the foot going from second to third. He hated that he let that happen. He had taken off and got tipped on his heel trying to avoid it. He had just hit a 2 run single to pull them within a few runs. Stole second and was on his way to 3rd.

We were excited to play Sunday, but didnt get a shot with the rain starting at 815. Didnt stop until around Noon.
              Looks like if we win we will be playing on field 4 next to you guys at 3pm... I'm in the floppy black hat, my wife hates it

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                Well got kids schedule so he will be non stop for a little while. I’m gonna try to goto Atlanta but if not he is good at Uber
                What age group?

Comment

We had a decent weekend, but finished 3rd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Older sons team won the championship. Younger son lost in their championship game. Not a bad weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                      Looks like we could see you guys at 330

We played an aweful game before you guys, but it would have taken our best to hang with those boys.

Congrats to you guys on the jewelry, and it was nice meeting you.

I had to go apologize to the ump for the first time today, but he was still wrong.[emoji16]

Comment

Also, for whatever reason, I always read your handle as J S house, so when you said J shouse today, I was thrown off until I read this again.[emoji51]

Comment

Boys played phenominal ball and won the Deep South Championship..6-0

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Also, for whatever reason, I always read your handle as J S house, so when you said J shouse today, I was thrown off until I read this again.[emoji51]

Lol it's all good. We've been playing out there with my older son for 3 years and the umpires are suspect every single time. He kicked our assistant coach out of the semifinal game and then kicked the wife of the head coach of the other team out in the championship.

It was hot and the boys started to drift towards the end but they held on, and we made it to the crawfish boil in plenty of time[emoji106][emoji106]

I know you guys are young, it will be fun watching them grow[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              Boys played phenominal ball and won the Deep South Championship..6-0
                              Sounds like you guys have a heckuva squad man, congrats

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Good stuff guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X