• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great stuff! Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by jkk831 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We lost to the Bandits in the semis. Pretty sure I was sitting in the shade right behind you for one of you guys games. Congrats on the rings!

Comment

A lot of the 17/18U Houston high school tryouts and wrapping up this weekend. If you have a son/friend/neighbor around the Houston area that is looking for a new summer home, or left without one, shoot me a PM. I have friend that is putting a team together for these type of players with 5 college showcase tournaments from June-August. He's a former college coach/player, and very reputable around the Houston area.

It's another option for anyone looking. Most of the kids committed right now are from the east TX area and Cypress.

Just letting everyone know....

Comment

My 12yo was off this weekend and the 9u squad played a 4 game round robin event through the 12 organization in Katy. Sure was nice knowing game times etc ahead of time and got 4 quality games in against some good competition. Great way to help develop the kids without all the tournament drama. I'm a fan!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            We lost to the Bandits in the semis. Pretty sure I was sitting in the shade right behind you for one of you guys games. Congrats on the rings!

Thanks, You guys have a good team. Wish we could have met out there. We haven’t lost a pool play game this year but haven’t got past the first round blues of bracket play until this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by jkk831 View Post
              Thanks, You guys have a good team. Wish we could have met out there. We haven’t lost a pool play game this year but haven’t got past the first round blues of bracket play until this weekend.

Thanks, our crew was out of steam there at the end.

I'm sure we'll see y'all out there in the future.

Comment

Cwill. I agree with you on the format and the advantages. Most HS tournaments have went to this style and I can’t see any negative to it.

Comment

Not a great weekend. I didnt get to catch all of it because I wanted to see all my kiddos go, but first game of pool play summed it up pretty well.

Let me start by saying my kiddo doesnt have stuff, lol. He throws strikes, and Saturday he did just that. 34 strikes against 8 balls. Gave up zero earned runs and after 2 innings we were losing 6-3. 2 of our runs came off of a 2 run double he hit. He ended up with 4 RBI for the game and we came back to win it, but dang, lol.

Lost first game of bracket play 4-3. Short weekend for the kid, but great weather to be out playing.
                  Last edited by jer_james; 04-30-2018, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Congrats on the ring !

Comment

That's awesome man

Comment

We won the 8u bracket at Premier in Tomball this weekend. Extremely nice facility and the tournament was run very well. Super proud of these kiddos.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Congrats - kiddos looked pumped !

Comment

aw man, this thread makes me miss playing. Played until I was 16 but upon some injury circumstances had to hang it up early. Used to play with the Arlington A's.

Comment

Originally posted by downtown44 View Post
                              We won the 8u bracket at Premier in Tomball this weekend. Extremely nice facility and the tournament was run very well. Super proud of these kiddos.
                              nice job!! you had great weather for that place!
                              when we played there we were wishing we could play up to 14U so we could sit inside that 360 degree building to watch the kids play

little side note...Bregman did his off season at that facility - http://abc13.com/sports/astros-bregm...ation/3130571/

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                nice job!! you had great weather for that place!
                                when we played there we were wishing we could play up to 14U so we could sit inside that 360 degree building to watch the kids play

little side note...Bregman did his off season at that facility - http://abc13.com/sports/astros-bregm...ation/3130571/
                                We have a field like that up here. Has an almost restaurant feel to it, with full views of the surrounding fields.

That thing is greatness.

Comment

Working...
                                X