Select Baseball 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simp76 View Post
    Congrats! My son plays on Combat. We had three bad innings in the semi finals and just couldn't finish the come back. I think I might of actually talked to you yesterday. I was keeping the books for our team during the 5:00 game.
    That was a tough game ya'll played and a heartbreaker at then end. Yall were pounding the ball!

And doin it with 3 outfielders!..

Quite possibly.. i was roamin around watching our other teams and trying to get my boy to sit down and rest lol
    Last edited by systemnt; 04-09-2018, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
      So our rec league has 14 teams of 12 kids. Just found out we are going to have 5 All-Star teams of 12 kids. My reply all will say, "We are all on the same page as to what an "All-Star" team is right?". Over 1/3 of the kids in the league will make a team.
      If the top 12 are on one team, there is your all star team. The rest can get some added experience and fun.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
        So our rec league has 14 teams of 12 kids. Just found out we are going to have 5 All-Star teams of 12 kids. My reply all will say, "We are all on the same page as to what an "All-Star" team is right?". Over 1/3 of the kids in the league will make a team.
        wow

Comment

Anyone’s 12U playing in Ardmore this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
            Kiddo from our team has an older Brother that plays for the Dullins Dodgers ?

How many teams are yall running up against ?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              Kiddo from our team has an older Brother that plays for the Dullins Dodgers ?

How many teams are yall running up against ?
              64 Total Teams. 3 Pool play games then seeded into 6 brackets. Championship bracket has 18 teams.

29 Majors teams, 27 AAA and 8 AA.

Hoping for good weather Friday!

Comment

64 Total Teams. 3 Pool play games then seeded into 6 brackets. Championship bracket has 18 teams.

29 Majors teams, 27 AAA and 8 AA.

Hoping for good weather Friday!
                We will be there this weekend
                BN-Fury Elite -Knapp

Comment

Originally posted by knapper View Post
                  We will be there this weekend
                  BN-Fury Elite -Knapp
                  Cool! We are DFW Express- Avila. Maybe we will
                  Meet up on sunday! Good luck!

Comment

We will be there. Southern Elite IV. Play Friday at 9:30, the Saturday at 12:30 & 5:45. Really hope the weather holds out. Especially Friday.

Comment

Cool! We are DFW Express- Avila. Maybe we will
                      Meet up on sunday! Good luck!
                      You bet, good luck to u guys

Comment

Anybody got any info on the new Zen and DSB being classified as illegal?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                          Anybody got any info on the new Zen and DSB being classified as illegal?
                          All I heard was that it was the 31" and 32" zens, which is strange. We already have 5 kids with them and the dad's were stressed out last night about that email lol. Ours are all either 29" or 30".

I'm sure you've read some of the reviews already, but everyone seems to say they are extremely hot. The boys had a strong wind right in their face last night at practice so it was tough to gauge how they were swinging it.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                            All I heard was that it was the 31" and 32" zens, which is strange. We already have 5 kids with them and the dad's were stressed out last night about that email lol. Ours are all either 29" or 30".

I'm sure you've read some of the reviews already, but everyone seems to say they are extremely hot. The boys had a strong wind right in their face last night at practice so it was tough to gauge how they were swinging it.
                            Literally can't keep them on the shelves from what I understand. So they must be the real deal.

Comment

Looks like it was the 2018 models that were banned last night, but just saw where "sources" are saying the new ones will be banned soon. Who knows, we will stick with our Posey.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                                Looks like it was the 2018 models that were banned last night, but just saw where "sources" are saying the new ones will be banned soon. Who knows, we will stick with our Posey.
                                Those are hotcakes as well - tried to win a few times.

Im getting one of the new Warstic's sooner rather than later, lol.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X