• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone on face book measured the fields lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      so evidently the fields we are playing at, Gene Campbell park, formerly McFalls, are going to be 150ft down the lines and 170ft to center, for a 10uMajors super NIT meanwhile my 7u son will be playing at BLD with 300+ft fences...

its funny to see you STX guys talking about the TD down there that runs utrip tourneys, we all talk about ours up here the same way, some of the parks we end up at are ridiculous.

also, we just got an email that there will be a $10 PER DAY gate fee for anyone over $12.
      That's why we play a lot of Travel Sports, IBST and some USSB.

Comment

Someone on face book measured the fields lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
        We played 8U there last weekend, I saw 3 balls leave the yard and several more very close. It's fun for 8U...seems insane for 10U.

There are 2 larger 10U fields of the 4 though, and two more not on Google image.
        Last edited by Dale Moser; 03-23-2018, 08:52 AM.

Comment

8am game for us tomorrow.. means up at 5:30--on road at 6 to be there at 7 for warmups.. on a field we are pretty sure is made of gravel... to play 9U teams..
          Larson is a jackass.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            8am game for us tomorrow.. means up at 5:30--on road at 6 to be there at 7 for warmups.. on a field we are pretty sure is made of gravel... to play 9U teams..
            Larson is a jackass.
            Oh man, That field that Mr. Shouse referenced up there is part of a facebook group we belong to.

Guy complained about the fields/TD prior to the schedules being posted. Schedules then showed him playing the Banditos and MWE in the pool play, hahahaha.

No idea if they are correlated or not, but dang some of these guys are raking in the dough.

10u MAJORS playing on those fields is insane.

Comment

We are playing at 945 / 115 in Desoto.

Daughter begins bracket play for volleyball at 230 in Addison.

I am missing a soccer game in Allen

Will have a small little road trip worth of miles on the truck tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                Oh man, That field that Mr. Shouse referenced up there is part of a facebook group we belong to.

Guy complained about the fields/TD prior to the schedules being posted. Schedules then showed him playing the Banditos and MWE in the pool play, hahahaha.

No idea if they are correlated or not, but dang some of these guys are raking in the dough.

10u MAJORS playing on those fields is insane.
                Yeah awfully coincidental on that Saturday draw huh... Saylors team drew the bombers in our first tournament a few weeks ago too, different TD though.

Good luck to you guys this weekend

Comment

Good Luck to yall !

Comment

Has anyone played out at the Rocker B ranch? We are playing there this weekend. All I have heard is that it is nice, no bleachers, and no coolers allowed.
                    Last edited by strait shooter; 03-23-2018, 01:40 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

so evidently the fields we are playing at, Gene Campbell park, formerly McFalls, are going to be 150ft down the lines and 170ft to center, for a 10uMajors super NIT meanwhile my 7u son will be playing at BLD with 300+ft fences...
                      That's just dumb for 10U Majors. They overbooked, were short on fields, and did what they did to collect that $$$. And yet everyone keeps signing up for USSSA in Dallas. Not us....we have one USSSA in Ardmore and the rest are ASE, Triple Crown and Travel Sports.

Yeah awfully coincidental on that Saturday draw huh... Saylors team drew the bombers in our first tournament a few weeks ago too, different TD though.

Good luck to you guys this weekend
                      I saw that....and his subsequent apology! I guess he hopes the next time he doesn't get the same treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by strait shooter View Post
                        Has anyone played out at the Rocker B ranch? We are playing there this weekend. All I have heard is that it is nice, no bleachers, and no coolers allowed.
                        We haven't but it looks awesome. I've heard the cabins are pricey. Let us know how it goes, good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                          That's just dumb for 10U Majors. They overbooked, were short on fields, and did what they did to collect that $$$. And yet everyone keeps signing up for USSSA in Dallas. Not us....we have one USSSA in Ardmore and the rest are ASE, Triple Crown and Travel Sports.

I saw that....and his subsequent apology! I guess he hopes the next time he doesn't get the same treatment.
                          The only utrip we are playing are the NITs, we have a few parents dead set on trying to play in the elite 32 in Florida so we have to qualify. It would be a good vacation but I would rather just stay here and play at Oak Grove every weekend

Comment

Originally posted by strait shooter View Post

It’s a sweet set up for sure. You will like the place... our boys went out there for a weekend of practice in the fall.

Comment

We play 8:00-10:00 at Rothwood. Some days I want to kick John Carrel in the nuts!

Comment

Trade you rothwood for west little york...

Comment

Working...
                                X