No announcement yet.

Select Baseball 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have Dynasty Black right out the gate tonight at 6:30 in Beaumont. Good luck to all today!

Comment

Well 10u was delayed another hour and moved across town.

7u played good, mental focus is an issue we struggle with and I was happy to see my boy locked in for is first at bat. We won 1st game, game 2 coming up...

Comment

Originally posted by TexasAg2002 View Post
        We have Dynasty Black right out the gate tonight at 6:30 in Beaumont. Good luck to all today!
        I coached over at Dynasty for several years, those Dynasty Black or Red Teams are always pretty good.

Comment

Logie brought the juice, and ear plugs I guess..

Comment

Well we won our first game. Son came in and pitched and shut it down

Comment

We are in Triple Crown 12U Division 2. Played both pool games last night at McInnish park in Carrollton. Won both games 12-2 and 11-6. Boys played well for first tournament considering the lack of practice. Hope the rain holds off tomorrow for bracket games.

Comment

The 7s went 2-0, the 10s won 12-2 and are just kicking off game #2. Brock had 2 doubles (and got picked off 2nd for about 750th time ) and pitched an inning walking 1, striking out 1 and had 2 ground ball outs.

I agree, hope the rain stays away tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone, it's good to be back outside...

Comment

Now 20mins to our last basketball game [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Well our boys forgot how to hit the 2nd game. We went 1-1 today. Waiting on bracket now

Comment

The 10s pulled it out in the bottom of the 5th with time expired, hoping we miss that 8am game tomorrow....

Comment

So this was posted on Facebook, this is a 10u game from our bracket last night...[emoji28][emoji28]

#1of22

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                          So this was posted on Facebook, this is a 10u game from our bracket last night...[emoji28][emoji28]

#1of22

There was a kid on a 9u team today that was close to 6’ on NTX Eagles

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                            There was a kid on a 9u team today that was close to 6’ on NTX Eagles
                            That might have been there 10u team, we've played that kid a bunch, great baseball player.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                              That might have been there 10u team, we've played that kid a bunch, great baseball player.
                              Well they are playing in 9u division 2 Triple Crown. They are in our bracket

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                                Well they are playing in 9u division 2 Triple Crown. They are in our bracket
                                Gotcha, wonder if his last name is Hart...

Comment

Working...
                                X