No announcement yet.

Select Baseball 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heading to Baseball USA this weekend. There are a lot of teams in this one, should be some good teams in this one.

Comment

Good Luck to everyone this weekend hopefully y’all have better weather than this past weekend.

Comment

my 10u plays at 8am and 1130am, 7u is playing at 9am and 1030am. depending on what our sunday schedule looks like i may try to get the boys up top frisco to see a&m and baylor play at 6.

Comment

How many tournaments a month yall play? Some of yall play ALOT

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
            Heading to Baseball USA this weekend. There are a lot of teams in this one, should be some good teams in this one.
            We'll be there.. 26 teams..
            pretty sure they'll be splittin brackets..
            Larson is already lookin for volunteers to do Friday games..

Comment

9u playing Tripe Crown Tournament in Grapevine this weekend. First tournament of the season.....ready to get started.

Comment

We will play 11 or 12 between now and end of July

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                  my 10u plays at 8am and 1130am, 7u is playing at 9am and 1030am. depending on what our sunday schedule looks like i may try to get the boys up top frisco to see a&m and baylor play at 6.
                  I sold my frisco tickets because of this tourney ....

Comment

We are In triple crown 13u major elites in Grapevine. No slouches in that group... gonna be tough . Just hoping the rain has kept everyone else off the practice field as much as it has for us so far this season lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Full Throttle View Post
                      We are In triple crown 13u major elites in Grapevine. No slouches in that group... gonna be tough . Just hoping the rain has kept everyone else off the practice field as much as it has for us so far this season lol.

Same here but division 1. Play in about an hour and a half in Richardson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My basketball game got canceled since I would only have 4 players so I get to go watch my little one at Oak Grove. And just got my older one in the car with a teammate and as soon as they pull out we get a text saying all games at our park are on a 2 hour delay 8am games are for the birds.

Comment

We're afternoon but i totally expect them to be pushed back.. 26 teams...no way this goes off on time..

Comment

Originally posted by CooterBrown View Post
                            9u playing Tripe Crown Tournament in Grapevine this weekend. First tournament of the season.....ready to get started.
                            What team? I believe we are playing a Triple Crown Tournament but we are in Lewisville. My son plays on 9u AAA Storm team

First tournament of the season for us this season

Comment

Originally posted by Full Throttle View Post
                              Which team?

We are 12U Div 1...DFW Express. Went 1-1 in pool play last night in Frisco at Bacchus Park. Fields were in good shape considering.

Comment

Select Baseball 2018

DBAT Tompkins- we are in grapevine. Play this afternoon 4&6
                                Last edited by Full Throttle; 03-03-2018, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X