Prayers for Lily Grace Stigall , 15 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update

Lily is still fighting. Bless everyone for their prayers and good wishes.

Lily is sedated and her body is healing. She is back on a respirator as her little lungs still have too much liquid. She had two small seizures after her lung treatments yesterday but the neurologist said that could be expected. Lily had a restful night with no more seizures. Praise the lord.

Everyone's prayers do make a difference. I attaching her grandmothers post. It helps them deal with this knowing others have them and Lily in their thoughts and prayers.

Tiny miracles of the night
    Journal entry by Bonnie Hahn — 3 hours ago

Lily and Kathy and Steve have had a restful night, seizure free.

8 minutes ago as I sat here the respiratory therapist had to adjust and deepen her tube after an x-ray of her chest indicated it had slipped a bit. So I was praying and tearing up a bit-and I turned to the comments from the last time. Several hours had lapsed since I had seen anything new but at the exact time she was having this done, two prayers and posts were written. I know God's throne of grace is receiving many petitions on her behalf and the Holy Spirit is prompting the timing. God is so much bigger than all of this.

Keep the prayers coming. Thanks to all.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up as this is very hard to read... I have a 4yo named Lily and cannot imagine what this family is going thru. Her and her family will be in our prayers

Comment

Praying for this beautiful little angel. My He watch over her and her family and comfort them in their time of need.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Continued Prayers ...

Comment

Originally posted by saltwaterslick View Post
                  oh man, this is so hard to read! I am so very sorry this happened.
                  Lord jesus, we know you have a special place in your heart for the little children. We ask you lord to touch this little one and heal her. Restore her health lord and bring her back to her family. You have seen what a fighter this sweet, sweet little girl is. Help her lord to overcome her injuries and help her to grow up a strong witness to your sovereignty and power. Lord we ask you to cover her family with the hope we know in you lord. Comfort them and keep them strong so they too can strengthen this child. Guide her care-givers in a right path to her healing. Lord we ask in your powerful name, jesus christ our advocate with the father, amen.
                  amen!

Comment

Praying for sweet Lily. God works miracles every single day....keep trust in him.

Comment

Many prayers

Comment

Heavenly Father watch over Lily and continue to heal her body and mind. We know that she is in your hands. In Jesus name I pray amen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers sent for Lily, her family, and her medical team.

Comment

Prayers sent for Lily.

Comment

Praying for Lily and her family

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                                X