Clear All

Originally posted by Baygall View Post
    [ATTACH]966897[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]966898[/ATTACH]

Late fawn!
    I've seen a ton of WT, Axis, and Aoudad fawns around

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Let's bring this back for another year. I'll be in Uvalde patiently waiting on hunting reports while sipping on a few cold ones, trying to arrow something and watching some college football.

Comment

Originally posted by IDFWU View Post
        Let's bring this back for another year. I'll be in Uvalde patiently waiting on hunting reports while sipping on a few cold ones, trying to arrow something and watching some college football.
        Im trying to head out asap!

Comment

Good luck y’all. I won’t be out until next weekend.

Comment

Good luck yall. New baby in my house so I will miss the first few weeks for sure.

Comment

Im on 83 just 5 miles south of Concan on the Briscoe ranch. Anyone else hunt near or on this ranch? The lease manager said the rut is always the week after Thanksgiving, curious to see what everyone else in this general area say? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Oldblue View Post
                Im on 83 just 5 miles south of Concan on the Briscoe ranch. Anyone else hunt near or on this ranch? The lease manager said the rut is always the week after Thanksgiving, curious to see what everyone else in this general area say? Thanks
                I hunt the Briscoe off 83/1051. I've noticed new bucks roaming around Dec 5th thru the 15th. Is Roger your LM?

Comment

Joe Emmite is our lease manager. I plan on being there the whole week after Thanksgiving to try my luck. So far, I've seen nothing but hogs and aoudad. How long have you been hunting that area, if you don't mind me asking? If you don't want to put it out there, you can pm? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Oldblue View Post
                    Joe Emmite is our lease manager. I plan on being there the whole week after Thanksgiving to try my luck. So far, I've seen nothing but hogs and aoudad. How long have you been hunting that area, if you don't mind me asking? If you don't want to put it out there, you can pm? Thanks
                    Hogs is an understatement. We went hard on hunting and trapping them last year and ended up 44 between myself and one other guy. Sent you a PM

Comment

Has the Briscoe started any sort of predator eradication plan? I am north of you off 1051. All the ranches around me are taking a proactive approach to killing coyotes. We are finally starting to see a few more deer, our numbers are pathetically low. I would urge you to talk with your LM about doing the same.
                      Kill every aoudad and pig you see, they aren't helping either.

Comment

Originally posted by ballgame View Post
                        Has the Briscoe started any sort of predator eradication plan? I am north of you off 1051. All the ranches around me are taking a proactive approach to killing coyotes. We are finally starting to see a few more deer, our numbers are pathetically low. I would urge you to talk with your LM about doing the same.

Kill every aoudad and pig you see, they aren't helping either.
                        Were on the Briscoe - north side of 1051, and 83. Started calling with a foxpro a bunch last year, and was able to get a few coyotes. I'll call in 10 foxes to every 1-2 yotes tho. Seen tons of fawns this year (WT, Axis, and Aoudad)

Comment

I got on the Brisco this year. We hunt the very back 6,000 acres. I checked cams 2 weeks ago and had 875 pics since July 20th and only 1 deer pic. Place is overrun with pigs and Aoudad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_243 View Post
                            I got on the Brisco this year. We hunt the very back 6,000 acres. I checked cams 2 weeks ago and had 875 pics since July 20th and only 1 deer pic. Place is overrun with pigs and Aoudad.

Pin your feeders. Only way to keep the hogs from running them. Dont know what to do about the stinky *** sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by hef187 View Post
                              Pin your feeders. Only way to keep the hogs from running them. Dont know what to do about the stinky *** sheep.

Already have feeder pens

Comment

Very slow weekend for us. Not seeing too many pigs around but most of the deer movement is at night. Guess it's still too hot.

Comment

Working...
                                X