Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

randy travis vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scubasteveo View Post
    I know someone who knows him on a first name basis. Lot's more going on in that video than being drunk. You would be surprised how many countyr guys from the 80's and 90's dabbled into some hardcore drugs.
    This video brings more credence to the story I heard of him telling a high school kid that he would kill him if he tried singing again while RT was singing at a party at RT's house.

Comment

the part about him being proud of his dingus and it being bigger than most is funny. the rest is pretty sad

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
        You, sir, have never truly partied then.
        I thought getting trashed and naked went together like Jack and Coke. Or was it Jack and Coke was a prerequisite?

Although I thought the part where he said the cop disrespected him by putting him in cuffs with his business hanging out, I had some bad flashbacks... I wish I had thought of telling a cop he disrespected me in one of my times I was in a similar situation! Luckily mine didn't involve crashing a car. Being drunk, naked, and in handcuffs is usually a good time. Throw the police car into that mix and all the fun has ended.

RT may have had the right to remain silent, but he didn't have the ability!
        Last edited by BigL; 12-06-2017, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Is this breaking news or have you been stuck in a cave in a third world country for the last 5 years? [emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
            Is this breaking news or have you been stuck in a cave in a third world country for the last 5 years? [emoji12]

Skinny
            Video was released a day or two ago and pretty **** funny if you have not seen it.

Comment

I don't know what good it does to release the video, I am sure he is not real proud of his actions, i hope he gets to live out the rest of his life in peace.

Comment

Working...
              X