No announcement yet.

Arrows Headed to Europe!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Oscar on a very successful hunt and a LIVE HUNT to boot! Enjoyed following along and now you are in charge of getting me and Ragin' together for something like this and you will be our guide on where to go and what to shoot!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
      Congrats Oscar on a very successful hunt and a LIVE HUNT to boot! Enjoyed following along and now you are in charge of getting me and Ragin' together for something like this and you will be our guide on where to go and what to shoot!
      Lol.[emoji1] sounds like a plan.!!!!!!!!
      Just landed in houston and ready to get off dis plane!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been following along, great trip and recap of your hunts. We may end of living in France in the next few years, happy to see the hunting they have there. Enjoyed it, thanks for taking us along.

Comment

Enjoyed every minute of it! These threads have me wanting to book a New Zealand red stag hunt early! Lol..... Congrats on all the kills!

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
            I've been following along, great trip and recap of your hunts. We may end of living in France in the next few years, happy to see the hunting they have there. Enjoyed it, thanks for taking us along.
            Would not bother us living there either! (-;

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
              Enjoyed every minute of it! These threads have me wanting to book a New Zealand red stag hunt early! Lol..... Congrats on all the kills!
              We will be there in june!!

Comment

Great hunt and thanks for the ride sir

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Man congratulations on a successful hunt and world tour lol. I enjoyed every minute of it and I know that you did.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    We will be there in june!!

Who are you going with? I have been talking with Alpine Hunting Adventures and I'm loving everything I'm hearing! I'm pumped. I'm a lord of the rings and the Hobbit fan. We will be taking a tour of some movie scenes while I'm there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Who are you going with? I have been talking with Alpine Hunting Adventures and I'm loving everything I'm hearing! I'm pumped. I'm a lord of the rings and the Hobbit fan. We will be taking a tour of some movie scenes while I'm there.

Shane Quinn with Alpine.......SCI Outfitter of the Year in 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        Shane Quinn with Alpine.......SCI Outfitter of the Year in 2016.

Sweet! Same people I'm looking to book with. Well I'll be impatiently waiting for that thread to start. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          I call BS. No blood on the arrow!
                          LMAO........you GOT ME!!!
                          Sweet! Same people I'm looking to book with. Well I'll be impatiently waiting for that thread to start. Lol

We are not scheduled until June 23rd - 30th, 2018...........gonna be a looooong wait. I am thinking we are going 4 or 5 days earlier to do some things on the North Island............or stay extra days. Wife and daughter going on this trip so it should be good family time while she is home from college.
                          Besides chasing deer in the hill country all I have on the schedule is Nilgai in May and a pheasant hunt in late January if we can get everyone together this year.

Comment

Awesome thread and thanks for taking us along with you and the wife!

Comment

Big Baller!
                              And headed to NZ in June??

Liam has been after me to go hunt with them too. He's going to be up in Dallas for the DSC convention. I'm sure the wife and I will be booking something with Alpine too.

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
                                Big Baller!
                                And headed to NZ in June??

Liam has been after me to go hunt with them too. He's going to be up in Dallas for the DSC convention. I'm sure the wife and I will be booking something with Alpine too.
                                Lol....I wish Tony! The wife bought a non hunting trip to new Zealand two years ago at a ladies findraising event. I had to add a hunt some kinda way.....lol.[emoji1] Since we hunted with Liam in Alaska this was a easy move.
                                Also, have a Sable hunt in late July or early August. Gotta catch up with that 9 months of no travel last year when I got ill.

Comment

Working...
                                X