No announcement yet.

Arrows Headed to Europe!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Oscar! Man that looks like one heck of a trip !

safe travels back home.

K-Man

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Sagrada Family Church/Cathedral had been worked on for hundreds of years. The Pope allotted this church as basically a second Vatican in 2010. The choir stand holds 600!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
      Awesome I have a buddy who was stationed over there and have seen pictures of it but didn't know the name. Beautiful place

Comment

On the train headed to Toulouse , France on thus Wednesday morning!!! Upon arrival picked up by the outfitter to Laplanque, France for the lodge. Www.francesafaris.com

We missed the last showing of the 'Game of Thrones" touring exhibition last night in Barcelona, but got a few pics!!! (-;

Comment

GOT!!!

Comment

awesome stuff brother , thanks for taking us along

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
              awesome stuff brother , thanks for taking us along
              No problem sir. Just got to Narbonne, France. Change trains and on to Toulouse.....Doubt I get to hunt today but at least we arrive in daylight!!

Comment

Do you go thru customs at all while traveling via train between countries? Also please remind us what is on hit list on French countryside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NotJose View Post
                  Do you go thru customs at all while traveling via train between countries? Also please remind us what is on hit list on French countryside

Oddly no customs.....only when I bought tickets they scanned passports!!
                  France list. .......Russian Boar and whatever else gets in the way I guess??? Www.francesafaris.com

Comment

Congrats on a beautiful trip and Ibexs Oscar. No country safe from a real South Louisiana boy eh?

Comment

Dang Oscar, this may be the coolest thread ever! Congratulations on the fine critters! Thanks for taking the time to post all the wonderful pictures, I love them! Be safe, eat more cool stuff, take more pictures and keep posting! Thanks!

Comment

[quote and whatever else gets in the way I guess??? Www.francesafaris.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk[/quote]

Hahaha, I like it!!

Comment

How cool their quarters are a castle. Go get them!

Comment

Oh WOW Oscar - Just now seeing this post.

So jealous! Thanks for taking us along with the pics. Good luck in France!

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
                              How cool their quarters are a castle. Go get them!
                              ......thus the reason my wife bought it at the SCI auction!!!! [emoji53]
                              I did not even know she was bidding on this as I was welcoming guests into the event.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                ......thus the reason my wife bought it at the SCI auction!!!! [emoji53]
                                I did not even know she was bidding on this as I was welcoming guests into the event.

Hey, you know just as well as any of us... Happy Wife=Happy Life.

I read their whole website, looks like a first class operation with some amazing animals in some historical country

Comment

Working...
                                X