• Show
Clear All

Just left a message on their website in the below section
    < http://www.surefire.com/comments-and-suggestions
    < Contact
    < Website feedback

Hope they get bombarded from all fronts

Comment

I wonder how many of you guys would be ok with losing money if you accidentally posted a Remington 700 for $65 instead of $650 lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
        I wonder how many of you guys would be ok with losing money if you accidentally posted a Remington 700 for $65 instead of $650 lol.

Their time frame to respond is the issue. Retraction the offer is fine.....within a day or two.

Comment

I’d probably recognize the error before I accepted payment for 78,000 of them and ran peoples credit cards, then sent order confirmations. Then sent back order updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
            I’d probably recognize the error before I accepted payment for 78,000 of them and ran peoples credit cards, then sent order confirmations. Then sent back order updates.

As well as making sure I had my crap together with advertising on Black Friday

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post

I highly doubt they have someone sitting there processing online orders. It’s more than likely all done automatically. You think someone sat there and typed up the same email to all of you? And say they did get 78,000 orders. At $10 per that is $780,000. That could ruin a company. Do you guys want to put a company out of business to save 10 bucks?

Comment

I highly doubt they have someone sitting there processing online orders. It’s more than likely all done automatically. You think someone sat there and typed up the same email to all of you? And say they did get 78,000 orders. At $10 per that is $780,000. That could ruin a company. Do you guys want to put a company out of business to save 10 bucks?

If its a mistake that could put you out of business, someone should be watching it closer. Not saying i fault them for not honoring the price, but I'm just not going to reorder. Not a pride thing, but there is too many other lights out there. This has been a headache since i hit the "confirm order" button.

Comment

so...deal...not so much?

Comment

I'll gladly accept a T-shirt and a $20 off for future purchases for their **** up

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      so...deal...not so much?
                      It was for them they got to draw interest on $1000000 for a couple weeks

Comment

"we dont have what you ordered and we didnt want to sell it to you at the price you ordered it anyway, and cant send you anything .... so heres a coupon for $20 off your next order ... "

Comment

That is a completely different scenario in my eyes. Individual vs Company. 1 order vs several thousand.

We have had sporting goods companies send out a flyer for something and the price is a steal so we order a bunch of it. They catch it but still honor our price and they are not nearly the size of SureFire and they deal with MANY schools in Texas.

I have no idea how a big company works with online orders but I imagine that when that much traffic starts rolling in, they know about it and would see why that much traffic is being generated.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                            Speaker phone and video. Cause if she’s like my wife....I feel sorry for whoever answers that phone

Just called my wifes office phone because she wasn't responding to my text. She is on hold with someone from SureFire. She is having fun with it apparently. She said some fella tried to get smart with her and she grilled him on how to talk to a woman.

Comment

theres a link to file complaints to bbb etc

https://www.facebook.com/SureFire/ they getting hammered by ****** off customers... me included

Comment

On the other hand, here is a company going above and beyond. I ordered 4 personalized American Made Buck knives for some new Eagle Scouts(they make a knife just for this at a discounted price). The knives showed delivered by USPS, but were not. I contacted Buck and they have called twice and sent several emails trying to get to the bottom of it. In the meantime, my mail lady found it in a mailbox at a house that is for sale and no one living in(her sub had delivered it). Called Buck to let them know and they said great, and that they were in the process of personalizing the knives and sending them out again so that I would have them for Christmas. Great Customer service,

Comment

Working...
                                X