X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Football - Bowl Thread

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    You are a LSU fan and you use tu? Good grief are you really that much of a lemming follower? Aggie I can understand..... it’s part of the fish camp brainwashing how-to. It’s their tradition. I don’t know any self respecting LSU fan that would take part in the same. None...

Thanks for not watching. That tells us the rest of your opinions on the game don’t hold any water.

Troy...... says hey...

Texas won the game and a big reason they won is because the Texas punter was amazing! If Texas didn’t have that punter and field position was flipped Texas may have lost that game. LSU has had a few great plays on special teams that have won them games in the past.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Black Ice; 12-28-2017, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
      Thanks for the help. I was going to make him dig for the result.

Lol. I’ve been waiting for you to PM me[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
        Avitar bets sign up here.

You get Wake Forest
        I get the Aggies

1 week

16NCS will give me an avitar reprieve to carry out my debts if needed.

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
        One R in Forest. We’re in the ACC.
        You need to get with Brock on the avatar challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
          If Texas didn’t have that punter and field position was flipped Texas may have lost that game.

And the flip side of that is - if my Aunt had cojones, .....

Comment

Lol. I’ve been waiting for you to PM me[emoji23]

I looked and never could find where you accepted. Then I asked again on the thread. Did we have one?
            All I ever saw you posting about was if that juvenile deer was big enough to shoot. You should have let CB shoot it with one of his 5,000 fps builds.

This is a heck of a fun football game to watch.

Comment

Great game tonight

Comment

How hot is it in there? I'm worried GP may have a heatstroke

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                  You would be incorrect. Selection committee determines who plays who in the contract bowls, Orange Bowl is a contract bowl. Orange Bowl is SEC ACC ND and I cant remember who else, the big 5 Conferences I think. The rest of the bowls are as you say...kinda. Each team that is bowl eligible after the "Contract Bowls" also have some type of contractual agreement, teams rank will be determined by the selection committee and may choose who they want to play. So you were correct, ut was able to choose Mizzou or vice versa, depending on their contract I presume.

No snowflakes in the Contract Bowls. OU vs UGA, Bama vs Clemson, ND vs LSU

Guaranteed no punter mvps

Orange bowl is a ny6 bowl. I said they don’t pick those. But in the bowls they have contractual agreements with they get to see the opponent before they decide who goes.

You are incorrect on the Mizzou matchup. Texas was invited as the big 12 rep, then the sec was allowed to pick their matchup.

Comment

Congrats to the Frogs!

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                      I looked and never could find where you accepted. Then I asked again on the thread. Did we have one?

All I ever saw you posting about was if that juvenile deer was big enough to shoot. You should have let CB shoot it with one of his 5,000 fps builds.

This is a heck of a fun football game to watch.

I remember but I think I was too drunk to accept. But I did in my own mind so you should just accept it[emoji23]

Comment

Congrats ABCDJ, Czar, and Skinny!

Comment

Frogs pulled it off. Different team showed up in the 2nd half

Comment

Good matchup tonight. Glad TCU pulled it out

Comment

Go Frogs!

Skinny

Comment

I remember but I think I was too drunk to accept. But I did in my own mind so you should just accept it[emoji23]

I will have to confer with my advisor, Brock on this as to terms and conditions.

Comment

Working...
                                X