This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Yup.... Peter....errr... Chester scared...
    Both are fitting. LMAO.

Comment

Talking **** before a game always works better if you win.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        that **** was funny ....
        Exactly.

Going to Chester's link to watch it a few more times. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
          Securing the bag? Lock brought nothing but a big empty bag!

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Mizzou all talk no bite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          I am assuming that's a bag of money as that seems to be what all the players tweet about.....securing that bag of money in the NFL ....

Man that is some good stuff! BUT....BUT you gotta back it up if you gonna talk like that. They didn't and Texas reminded them they didn't. Herman and Crew secured that bag ..
          Last edited by Smart; 12-28-2017, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
            OSU beats V Tech and TCU beats Stanford!
            And Navy beats Virginia.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              Talking **** before a game always works better if you win.
              Bad years for UT are better than good years for Mizzou...

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                Except that was years ago and from Deloss.

Comment

That Chase Daniel Mizzou team was no joke.....but Colt and the boys smoked em.

Comment

Dude you are going to get the snowflakes riled up talking stuff like that after Texas' recent years.......

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Yall scared. Lmao.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      Only thing making be scared was Chad' comment about "your" President.....he corrected that so not scared any more.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                        Only thing making be scared was Chad' comment about "your" President.....he corrected that so not scared any more.
                        You saw my comment, right?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                          Canada supposedly coaching the bowl game but I doubt he has much control of the play calling. There will be a mutual separation after the game. LSU will not have to pay his total buyout due to having cause.

They were hoping he found a HC gig somewhere else to make it look better all around. But he couldn't land one of those so this is how it ends.

I want Kendall Briles for new OC but I have a feeling they look at Sark or Freeze and end up with the TE coach as a safe choice.
                          Every time they play the Catholics they lose a coach. Oeaux better start going to confession and using his rosary beads.

Ensminger is ok for a temp. But, I hope for a bigger splash. Sark can run the old USC style offense. Everyone knows that is what Oeaux wants.

Sark staying off the hooch in red stick would not be easy. Too much Mardi Gras and too many crawfish boils. Briles... who knows? Freeze? Not sure if his name has cooled off enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Dude you are going to get the snowflakes riled up talking stuff like that after Texas' recent years.......
                            Sorry I didn't know we had snowflake Mizzou fans on here. Plus the last two years Mizzou's record was worse than UT so they really can't compare them or get too riled up. Only season they can try to talk smack was Charlie's first season.

I consider 6-6 a bad year for Texas and a 7-5 season for Mizzou is a good year. 33-16 proves Deloss' statement true.

Comment

Should be some good games this afternoon and tonight!

Comment

Sorry I didn't know we had snowflake Mizzou fans on here. Plus the last two years Mizzou's record was worse than UT so they really can't compare them or get too riled up. Only season they can try to talk smack was Charlie's first season.

I consider 6-6 a bad year for Texas and a 7-5 season for Mizzou is a good year. 33-16 proves Deloss' statement true.

Nobody said anything about having Mizzou fans here. The other snowflakes..

Comment

Working...
                                X