• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vodka tom seems to be trending. Hmmmm?

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
      Good night Dale, I love you
      Ha ha....roger that, take care.....pooner.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        And you are a uterus fan. Mixon is gone. Stoops is gone. You still have answered my friends question. LOL!
        And what question did your friends ask? So I'll know which one I have answered...

Comment

Mizzou ran their mouths all week long, take the L and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            And what question did your friends ask? So I'll know which one I have answered...
            Post 1323. You really shouldn't throw rocks.
            Last edited by oktx; 12-28-2017, 01:16 AM.

Comment

The avatar would even be better if it was a GIF

Comment

Originally posted by dale moser View Post
                says the guy with the mega dewsh in his avatar...
                😂

Comment

And I'm the one who lacks "comprehension".... Apologies, I didn't realize you were now referring to yourself as "my friends".

Ah, the xanex peddler, I don't know or care where he went for that "heinous crime".

As for the other guy....suffice to say I'd rather he wasn't on staff. But I think I can be objective in not equating ill advised, even classless "tweets" (I didn't see them) in support of his then, ******* boss to "rape apology". I also won't compare words on the internet, to picking a fight with a girl and breaking her face.

I guess I'll just have to draw my line where I feel it should be, and live with the fact that it's somewhere between typed words, and aggravated assault.

And I'll let the thing go.

Yeah, Tom should quit making innocuous hand signals to his players....

Comment

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post
                    I love the outcome.....but how sad is it when the punter is MVP?
                    HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Are you serious? A punter? MVP? HAHAHAHA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                      Tom matches well with who he is selling the program to. The fan base will call everyone in the world a dewsh, but eat that up like they were spoonfed oatmeal. Any other coach that did that would be the king of dewshdom with UT fans.
                      Negative. I always wished we had a Switzer/stoops type smack talking coach. Wasnt like he used profanity or grabbed his balls.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lmao at Sooner fans calling Texas fans ******s. Tgat takes the cake.

Missouri talked smack all week and akl game, got their assed handed to them and got some mockery in return.

Deal wirh it.

Mizzou had ran off 6 straight SEC wins. Big 12 2 SEC 0.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          "OU is losing Mayfield, Ok St is losing Rudolph, TCU is losing Hill, and Texas is losing their punter. Things are looking up for WVU in 2018"

Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          TCU losing Hill isn’t a bad thing!!

Comment

Mizzou QB: Says that will make him leave here both with head held high and chip on shoulder. Asked if thought was appropriate for a coach to do: "There’s both sides of that. If you’re going to do that, you’re being a players’ coach, really. If I was on the team, I would have (dug) it."

Recruits seemed to enjoy his interaction with his players. I'll take it in stride.
                            Last edited by Chad C; 12-28-2017, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Wow. Boy am I glad this clown is in Austin. Stay classy, Tom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Lmao at Sooner fans calling Texas fans ******s. Tgat takes the cake.

Missouri talked smack all week and akl game, got their assed handed to them and got some mockery in return.

Deal wirh it.

Mizzou had ran off 6 straight SEC wins. Big 12 2 SEC 0.

Easy Bob. It was Missouri. A former Big 12 carpet mat. They suck. Basically Vanderbilt part deaux.
                                Missouri also had no O C or O L coach since they both left for other jobs a month ago.
                                They spotted Texas at least nine points with the safety and multiple penalties.

Texas does have some young players that look promising.
                                Last edited by Bayouboy; 12-28-2017, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X