This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
    Difference is one of these people get paid millions to be the adult.
    Who was getting payed millions to be the adult when Mixon was allowed to play for zero u?

The same guy who told us all after the fact that he should have been penalized more...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      None of which changes the fact that even ag jesus Johnny **** Balls wasn't half as big a tool as the fraud in your avatar.
      BoB is that you? LMAO!

Comment

Who was getting payed millions to be the adult when Mixon was allowed to play for zero u?

The same guy who told us all after the fact that he should have been penalized more...
        How is your drug dealing TE and your rape apologist coach Horny doing? Asking for a friend. Mixon is gone. Let it go.

Comment

Like I said compeuhenshun is hard. He said time had changed in the three years from the time he was punished until the time you got ******. Ray Rice etc. the punishment would be different when you finally got ******. You keep beating that horse though. It may stand for the saddle eventually

Comment

Lol. Rigggggghhht. Comprihenshun is hard. Hate is easy.
            Hate? You pooner fans can be simple minded. I'd never hate anyone over a sport of any kind....that's stupid.

Comment

Good night Dale, I love you

Comment

I'll go back and read the thread in the morning.....that was hard to watch.

Congrats on the win Horn fans.

TH should be embarrassed and apparently is resigned to learning the hard way.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  I'll go back and read the thread in the morning.....that was hard to watch.

Congrats on the win Horn fans.

TH should be embarrassed and apparently is resigned to learning the hard way.
                  Come on he was just celebrating with his players! 😂

Comment

Like I said compeuhenshun is hard. He said time had changed in the three years from the time he was punished until the time you got ******. Ray Rice etc. the punishment would be different when you finally got ******. You keep beating that horse though. It may stand for the saddle eventually

Don't blame me for not understanding your weak *** points.

By your rationale, it was ok to hit women 3 years before the video came out. What changed about that? Would you think times had changed if it were your daughter? Bob saw the video 3 years ago...was it right then??? Yes I will keep beating that horse, if by beating that horse you mean wanting people to be held accountable for beating women.

HOW THE **** DO YOU NOT GET THAT???? Is your "compeuhenshun" lacking? Nope, you're just a pooner fan... I used to have a lot of respect for Stoops, how yall let him slide on that is beyond me.

Comment

Dear crimeny, ya'll are gonna make me read the thread now....

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        It’s mizzu......the worst of the east.
                        Shockingly they ae not the worst.......

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                          Dickson will be missed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          He's a friggin' stud!!

Comment

"OU is losing Mayfield, Ok St is losing Rudolph, TCU is losing Hill, and Texas is losing their punter. Things are looking up for WVU in 2018"

Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              You want Porter? He has no vision. He has missed several holes / cut backs in this game alone. He has no first step. I’m ready to move on from him

I will say they do say he’s a hard worker and a good kid so there’s that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Agreed. Young is the future for sure.

Comment

Don't blame me for not understanding your weak *** points.

By your rationale, it was ok to hit women 3 years before the video came out. What changed about that? Would you think times had changed if it were your daughter? Bob saw the video 3 years ago...was it right then??? Yes I will keep beating that horse, if by beating that horse you mean wanting people to be held accountable for beating women.

HOW THE **** DO YOU NOT GET THAT???? Is your "compeuhenshun" lacking? Nope, you're just a pooner fan... I used to have a lot of respect for Stoops, how yall let him slide on that is beyond me.
                                And you are a uterus fan. Mixon is gone. Stoops is gone. You still have answered my friends question. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X