This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    Lots of DBs and WRs. Figured y’all would be looking for stud OL.

What is, stud OL? Have y'all seen any lately? Sparse around these parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
      Sad day. Texas' best player just declared for the draft. Hope his cousin can fill his shoes.
      Who?

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
        Who?
        Dickson the punter

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          What is, stud OL? Have y'all seen any lately? Sparse around these parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          and VERY hard to project

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            If you get a difference maker at QB you will have a shot.

Texas has missed / bad luck with QBs since 2009. They finally have some QB depth and have their 2019 QB on board too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Do you think Shane stays?

Comment

Looks like some teams are having a "transitional" year in recruiting so far. Amazing how that works with a coaching change..

Glad to see Herman get past the transitional year that all the yap yaps were dogging him about. He told us how it was gonna be and he had a plan. So far he has executed the recruiting side pretty **** well. Looking forward to watching him finish on Feb 7th.

Comment

I personally don’t think so... I have nothing to back it up, just gut feeling...

Replying to bigl

Comment

Originally posted by klooney View Post
                  Dickson the punter

Good for him! Glad Herman stayed on top of this and brought in his cousin.

Comment

Signed so far: 3 Safety, 3 Corners, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 QB, 2 LB, 4 OL, 1 K and 1 Punter...

Committed: 1 RB and 1 DT

Roster without including newcomers: 4 Saftey, 7 Corners, 8 LB, 4 DT, 5 DE, 9 OL, 4 TE, 8 WR, 5 RB, 2 QB...

Looks **** good if he closes with Coburn DT, Ingram RB and 1 DT, 1 DE, 1 Slot WR, 1 LB/DE and possibly one more OL.

This class includes 2 big flips as well. Flipped Rising QB from OU and Sterns Safety from LSU.
                    Last edited by Chad C; 12-21-2017, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by klooney View Post
                      I personally don’t think so... I have nothing to back it up, just gut feeling...

Replying to bigl
                      I think that all depends on where he can go. I forsee him sticking around for the Spring battle at the very least and that will be a four man battle with the 2 new kids enrolling in January.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Good for him! Glad Herman stayed on top of this and brought in his cousin.
                        I posted rather tongue in cheek. Very happy for Dickson. His career at Texas was not without some learning moments but, it sure was fun to watch him this year. I guess next season the offense will just have to do their job and move the ball. It would be a kick (yeah I know, weak pun) if he were drafted in the 1st round like Ray Guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          I think that all depends on where he can go. I forsee him sticking around for the Spring battle at the very least and that will be a four man battle with the 2 new kids enrolling in January.
                          I did hear an interesting thought on the 104.9 yesterday, saying that Shane may stick around and play baseball and football

He has to see the writing on the wall, he is not the future for texas

Comment

Bowl thread?

Let's get it back in line.

Louisiana Tech 51 - SMU 10

That is all.

GEAUX DAWGS!

[ATTACH]
                            Attached Files

Comment

Dickson was a beast kicking the ball.

Comment

[ATTACH]888921[/ATTACH]