Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas loaded up for the "basketball on grass" league of the big 12. Lacking in Big Uglies though, which was a dire need for that OL.

A&M signed 8/15, got some defensive guys waiting obviously to see the defense staff fill out, and hopefully Fisher can land some of the big Fish we're in on in February. Need to add another LB, RB, and 1 TE for sure... Should sign 22-23 this year max.

Georgia signed 5-5* and has 1-5* Committed, ****it boy

Feb Signees we're after that people are feeling good about 50/50 type chance or better...

4* Safety - Leon O'neal
    4* DE - Jeremiah Martin (Cali)
    4* DE - Joseph Ossai
    5* CB - Isaac Taylor-Stuart (Cali)
    3* JUCO DT - Mohamed Diallo (Decommit from Oregon)
    4* WR - Jaylen Waddle

5* WR - Terrace Marshall (Signs Friday, most likely LSU)
    Last edited by EastTexasMan; 12-20-2017, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      3 blue chip OL, waiting on a JUCO. No.1 DT is committed but won't sign early.

Still hunting for trench men, but it never hurts in swaying their opinion when they see the class come together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      You should mention that 1 of those OL blue chip guys is a 2020 guy (going on a mission) , he won't step foot on campus until then. Just for clarity.

Comment

Not done yet! When you play in the conference with some of the most prolific offenses in the country and run a 3-3-5, DB's become the Dline's best friends.

Incredible haul.

It is a great haul. No doubt. I need Jimbo to announce his DC so we can finish our class in Feb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football - Bowl Thread

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
          You should mention that 1 of those OL blue chip guys is a 2020 guy (going on a mission) , he won't step foot on campus until then. Just for clarity.

That trip has yet to be confirmed. So an * for now, lol. But it is true, he might go on his LDS mission.

Comment

That trip has yet to be confirmed. So an * for now, lol.

Positive Vibes, Positive vibes

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
              Positive Vibes, Positive vibes

Please!

Comment

Looks like that is a great run for Texas. I saw a few games and I noticed the offensive line is where help was needed. How did y'all do there?

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                  Looks like that is a great run for Texas. I saw a few games and I noticed the offensive line is where help was needed. How did y'all do there?

Not good enough. Still need a JUCO, possibly Grandy and a grad transfer.

Comment

LSU should know about Terrance Marshal by Friday was the last report i found. Finally found some bigger boys on both sides of the ball
                    Attached Files

Comment

Well we lost committed kids after Herm was hired and ended up with a few 3 stars. Par for the course. These guys have been in the pipeline pre Herm so we will see what next year brings. At least we have college basketball

Comment

Not good enough. Still need a JUCO, possibly Grandy and a grad transfer.

Unless they plan on moving to a 7 on 7 league it appears they need some linemen by February.

Comment

Obviously excited about the defensive side of the ball next year. Losing Hill and Elliott hurts but the blow is softened by this class. We are still good at linebacker after a few good recruiting classes. Texas should also be ok on the defensive line but, we can't afford to miss out again next year.

I really liked that Texas added two QBs. Boo and Ehlinger should be serviceable next year but, I don't think either of them will be good enough to get Texas a conference championship. I hope I'm wrong. Adding some TEs filled another glaring hole. But there is no denying the lack of 300 lb gorillas in the room. Maybe Herman has a few serviceable uglies wearing red shirts this past Fall?

Comment

There is just not that many great big uglies in the state this year.

My theory (and others) is with so many schools running the spread offense in high school, they big guys are developing like they should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football - Bowl Thread

Herman says they may take another "maybe eight" in February after taking "two or three" more in the signing period. Full plan, "27, 28, 29."

He's not done, ugly hunting

Comment

Seeing Texas is making another big push for RB “Swirl” before his Friday signing. See if Baylor can hold off another big push.

Comment

Working...
                                X