Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baylor gets its QB. Gerry Bohanon 4* QB from Arkansas. No 11 position player. Overall 1 player in Arkansas. Nationally 229 overall player.

Comment

Chad,

What's this about, or is this even real?
      Attached Files

Comment

With only having a couple weeks between being hired and 1st signing day, Fisher is out there trying to get a few guys to push back decisions to February. Need to get our defensive staff announced after these bowl games and the DC announces so we can start the full court press down the home stretch. Looks like Coburn will be a Texas / Fisher fight til Feb.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
          Chad,

What's this about, or is this even real?
          Chip being Chip, he already had to redact all of the Steve Buechele language. This guy has tried really hard to produce something since Herman came aboard and he has fallen flat on his face... Much like his Orlando to SMU news.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
            With only having a couple weeks between being hired and 1st signing day, Fisher is out there trying to get a few guys to push back decisions to February. Need to get our defensive staff announced after these bowl games and the DC announces so we can start the full court press down the home stretch. Looks like Coburn will be a Texas / Fisher fight til Feb.
            He had already said he wasn't going to sign on NSD1. He will take his visits in January. It's the dead period now. They can talk on the phone, but that's about it. Fisher didn't talk him into waiting, lol. Herman said he only expects 3/4 of the class to sign in the next few days. Coburn, Ingram, Rondale Moore, Angilau and Ghirmai were five that have said they'll wait it out.

I don't think he ends up with Texas, but he hasn't changed his tune. Singing the same song since he committed.

Ingram is headed for the playoff finals, there is no way they are putting on a circus singing this week in Carthage.

As for Coburn, Herman needs to land, Ojomo, regardless. I'd put Coburn at 85%. He has a former coach on staff and Ed Oliver is telling him to stick with Texas.

Texas should see LOI's from:

BJ Foster
            Caden Sterns
            Brendan Eagles
            Overshown
            Woodard
            Jamison
            Rising
            Epps
            Thompson
            Hobbs
            Dicker
            Green
            Adeoye
            Reese Moore

in the next few days. Plus possibly Cook and a few others. The class will be 25 plus.
            Last edited by Chad C; 12-19-2017, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Texas is set to have another great recruiting class. How does not having a Defensive Coordinator affect the Aggie recruiting? Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                Texas is set to have another great recruiting class. How does not having a Defensive Coordinator affect the Aggie recruiting? Thoughts?
                They could have made a push for some of these kids listed. I've heard they swung and missed on option A.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  Or not so interesting for some, sounds like Texas will have 3/4 of its class signed tomorrow. Including kids not currently committed publicly.
                  I will not be signing this week nothing on Texas just need to take more time in my decision. This decision is the next chapter in my life need to make sure I’m making the right one still committed just not a 100% please respect my decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                    I will not be signing this week nothing on Texas just need to take more time in my decision. This decision is the next chapter in my life need to make sure I’m making the right one still committed just not a 100% please respect my decision.
                    Read above. I've mentioned on numerous occasions in this thread he wasn't planning to sign on NSD1.

Did Aggie land Fields?

Comment

Read above.
                      Saw that after I posted. Will check back in tomorrow.

Comment

He had already said he wasn't going to sign on NSD1. He will take his visits in January. It's the dead period now. They can talk on the phone, but that's about it. Fisher didn't talk him into waiting, lol. Herman said he only expects 3/4 of the class to sign in the next few days. Coburn, Ingram, Rondale Moore, Angilau and Ghirmai were five that have said they'll wait it out.

I don't think he ends up with Texas, but he hasn't changed his tune. Singing the same song since he committed.

Ingram is headed for the playoff finals, there is no way they are putting on a circus singing this week in Carthage.

As for Coburn, Herman needs to land, Ojomo, regardless. I'd put Coburn at 85%. He has a former coach on staff and Ed Oliver is telling him to stick with Texas.

Texas should see LOI's from:

BJ Foster
                        Caden Sterns
                        Brendan Eagles
                        Overshown
                        Woodard
                        Jamison
                        Rising
                        Epps
                        Thompson
                        Hobbs
                        Dicker
                        Green
                        Adeoye
                        Reese Moore

in the next few days. Plus possibly Cook and a few others. The class will be 25 plus.

I’m not surprised the Dicker kid is picking Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bring back the Lane Train

Comment

What were they thing running the ball up the gut?
                            0-0

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                              I’m not surprised the Dicker kid is picking Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I see what you did there.

Comment

FAU dodges a targeting bullet.

Who is the RB for FAU, Devin Singletary?

Comment

Working...
                                X